The new Oasis song!!!! Who likes it?

25 replies
Found 7th Jan 2011
The new single by Beady Eye a.k.a Oasis (minus Noel)....

What dyou think of it?

25 Comments

yep, quite like it

EPIC POSTING FAIL OP

This is the beatles!

Mallinersha

EPIC POSTING FAIL OPThis is the beatles!

Well strictly speaking, it's actually 1970-era John Lennon, but yeah, close enough.

Liam loves a bit of John Lennon, and you can hear it in this song.We all have music we really like, so we'd probably do the same if we were a singer/songwriter.

Not a fan, but it's better than the X-Factor or Pop Idol.

Liam is a ****. Waited years to see Oasis, went to Heaton Park a couple of years ago. It was like he was doing the crowd a favour by even turning up. Kernob head. Crap song as well.

Original Poster

Love it, sounds like Lennon...so WHAT?!!!

Must admit I think the guys a Plonker,Ned,Chav & needs to grow-up.
I would also like to knock his swagger in to a Stagger.

Original Poster

All the greatest Rock n Roll stars have that bit of madness about them though.

Song gets better and better on each listen!

it's actually pretty good, very instant karmary.

it's just a pity that the neds and chavs have pretty much destroyed any credibility oasis and especially liam ever had.

ants97

it's actually pretty good, very instant karmary. it's just a pity that … it's actually pretty good, very instant karmary. it's just a pity that the neds and chavs have pretty much destroyed any credibility oasis and especially liam ever had.

But they are Neds/Chavs & still think they are 16 Year old Gangsters.

Original Poster

ants97

it's actually pretty good, very instant karmary. it's just a pity that … it's actually pretty good, very instant karmary. it's just a pity that the neds and chavs have pretty much destroyed any credibility oasis and especially liam ever had.

Bang on but at the end of the day you make your own choice whether you like a band or not regardless of their following.

This song is proper old fashioned rock n roll unlike all the Indie Disco rubbish going around just now.

It's not bad, but Liam didn't write it did he? If little james is anything to go by it's probably for the best (_;)

Lol at the title by the way "real music" X)

Original Poster

souljacker

It's not bad, but Liam didn't write it did he? If little james is … It's not bad, but Liam didn't write it did he? If little james is anything to go by it's probably for the best (_;)Lol at the title by the way "real music" X)

Songbird was pretty good...

It was ok but it's never going to win any prizes for lyrics is it?
I personally like Liam Gallagher and he was a great front man for oasis, but I wouldn't say the stuff I've heard from beady eye is much different, still trying to sound like the beatles

To say real music is back is comical really, there is a lot better music out there than this, but because it's liams new band this will get played everywhere

Edited by: "souljacker" 8th Jan 2011

Banned

Loving this atm, the other two tracks are good too,

Original Poster

usniff

Loving this atm, the other two tracks are good too,

The Roller is brilliant buddy!!!!

So he sounds like John Lennon, so what, that how he "rolls with it", "Rolls with it", gettit?

sounds decent but looking forward to hearing noels solo stuff - anybody got tickets to see beady eye at the barras i haven't yet but prob will end up buying them off the dredded touts

Original Poster

shedboy66

sounds decent but looking forward to hearing noels solo stuff - anybody … sounds decent but looking forward to hearing noels solo stuff - anybody got tickets to see beady eye at the barras i haven't yet but prob will end up buying them off the dredded touts

Got mine!!! No spares though
Edited by: "makershaker" 8th Jan 2011

Sounds like a good tune also got a grower quality to it... 6th of March Manchester, come on!!!

Original Poster

fwibble

Sounds like a good tune also got a grower quality to it... 6th of … Sounds like a good tune also got a grower quality to it... 6th of March Manchester, come on!!!

Gets better on each listen

Original Poster

Anyone else loving this or what?

Original Poster

Cmon!! Loving this just now!!

Opinions please?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    3. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326

See more discussions