The New Skins Cast Revealed..

4 replies
Found 1st Jan 2009
Well Im still looking through DS website and I didnt see this a couple of days ago:O:O Do you think it will be as good as Series 1 and 2?? I hope so because this is a brilliant show and casting was brill in 1 and 2.

digitalspy.com/tv/…tml
The Brand New Skins Cast:O (And They say that you will forget about Series 1 and 2 once you get into this season)

Heading up the cast is Tony's younger sister Effy (Kaya Scodelario), the beautiful and elusive queen bee. At her side is naive best friend Pandora (Lisa Blackwell).

Cook (Jack O'Connell) is the cocksure leader of the guys, always up for a laugh or a dare. His best friend is Freddie (Luke Pasqualino), a skateboarding pretty boy who sets his sights on Effy.

The boys' triumverate is completed by JJ (Ollie Barbieri), the clever one - and master magician. Naomi (Lily Loveless) is a feisty gal - passionate, principled and often locking horns with others in the group.

Finally, we have twins Katie (Megan Prescott) and Emily (Kathryn Prescott). The first is a social beast, with an older footballer boyfriend and scant regard for others, while the other lives in her sister's shadow, crippled by shyness.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Sounds good, can't wait

Do you know when it's going to be on?

Original Poster

Mijooly;3914029

Sounds good, can't wait :)Do you know when it's going to be on?

Trailer for it tonight at 10pm on e4.com before the tv:) That will tell ya

Only issue I have is that the main girl is really young (15 I think) and will make many of the more adult storylines a little creepy to me.

She was pretty good as the sister in the last series but I just wonder how they (writers) will handle her age when a lot of the stuff in previous Skins has sailed a little close to the edge (sex, death & drugs).

Ungreat;3914195

Only issue I have is that the main girl is really young (15 I think) and … Only issue I have is that the main girl is really young (15 I think) and will make many of the more adult storylines a little creepy to me.She was pretty good as the sister in the last series but I just wonder how they (writers) will handle her age when a lot of the stuff in previous Skins has sailed a little close to the edge (sex, death & drugs).

She's nearly 17 according to wiki, still pretty young though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions