Found 9th Oct 2008
Has anything, in the last one year, changed a major part of your personality - has that change made you happier or otherwise ....

p.s. good morning all ..... hey sadler thanks for the thread yesterday cuz

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
114 Comments

Original Poster Banned

has anyone seen king of theives lately

mostly bad unfortunately Dell....hence my post rate here has gone up...

Personality wise probably not - but I found emotions/feelings I never knew I had. (that too deep for 9 in the morning?? :?

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3152753

Yep I had a baby and i am knackered all the time - therefore i am a bit … Yep I had a baby and i am knackered all the time - therefore i am a bit grumpier at times but love my life so hey ho.Hiya dell !

Nikkib, darling, a rather belated congratulations .... A baby boy or a girl .... and hey darling you keeping well

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound;3152758

mostly bad unfortunately Dell....hence my post rate here has gone … mostly bad unfortunately Dell....hence my post rate here has gone up...Personality wise probably not - but I found emotions/feelings I never knew I had. (that too deep for 9 in the morning?? :?

Hiya Rock, I think its a part of growing up you stumble onto some bad things, times and then they shape your personality for a brighter future, I hope. It is, is'nt it for a change :-D

You at work buddy ?

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3152767

Yes..I know someone who really helped me get my confidence back...and … Yes..I know someone who really helped me get my confidence back...and alot has/is still changing with me...so thx to that person.......and Hiya Dell x

HIya, like your new avatar daring .... looking at your picture I dont think you need no one to help you get your confidence back girl ..... you hot :thumbsup:

Bought a new mirror and was shocked at what I saw!

Banned

yes....

but I dont want to go into it...but MASSIVELY changed me

Dell_in_the_bed;3152748

has anyone seen king of theives lately

no...but he repped me yesterday saying hi...havent seen him for ages now

kot left me rep yesterday, dont think hes been posting much.

Dell_in_the_bed;3152769

Hiya Rock, I think its a part of growing up you stumble onto some bad … Hiya Rock, I think its a part of growing up you stumble onto some bad things, times and then they shape your personality for a brighter future, I hope. It is, is'nt it for a change :-DYou at work buddy ?

:w00t: Hope I am past the growing up stage Dell. Off at the mo - kids on Hols..

I make no bones - I come on here to interact with people - most of whom are extremely nice. Scratch beneath the surface and there are a lot of people/us who are here for the same reason.

Anyhow - not going to ruin your thread - think you meant it to be happy so where are the happy campers this morning??:-D

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;3152783

Bought a new mirror and was shocked at what I saw!

I am still trailing from the pleasent surprise of finding out that snow tiger is a got girl .... all ears .... :-D

ODB_69;3152784

yes....but I dont want to go into it...but MASSIVELY changed me

n worries, buddy, listening to something cool ?

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3152793

kot left me rep yesterday, dont think hes been posting much.

Hiya matey you alright

Rockhound;3152796

Anyhow - not going to ruin your thread - think you meant it to be happy … Anyhow - not going to ruin your thread - think you meant it to be happy so where are the happy campers this morning??:-D

Iol you alright Rock ..... and frankly on HUKD for the same reasons.....

[QUOTE=Dell_in_the_bed;3152811]Hiya matey you alright

not too bad man, i have somehow managed to lose my best pair of boxers tho , so im having to settle with white "next" ones today

My captors now feed me on Cheap Crunch instead of Not Cheap Crunch..... Something to do with their Crunch?

That has changed me, from a happy catty to a PSYCHOTIC catty! With Xtra bite and not so much puuuurrrrrs....
Bring back Expensive Crunch!
(Or more food offers for us felines puuuurlease!)
xxx

Oh - sorry - looks like the thread has changed... Ooops. OK, Im offskis...... :-)

Soz

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3152798

n worries, buddy, listening to something cool ?

nah...at work...rubbish local radio....

currently playing Rock Star - Nickelback for the 3rd time in 1 hour!:x

Snowtiger...GOT girl?????

acecatcher3;3152821

not too bad man, i have somehow managed to lose my best pair of boxers … not too bad man, i have somehow managed to lose my best pair of boxers tho , so im having to settle with white "next" ones today

thats nice to know Luke...I am wearing some black Everlast ones....

cloudthecat;3152851

Oh - sorry - looks like the thread has changed... Ooops. OK, Im … Oh - sorry - looks like the thread has changed... Ooops. OK, Im offskis...... :-)Soz

it hasnt changed just got a bit sidetracked, so ur personality has changed due to the credit crunch eh?! on gmtv this morning philip asked gordan brown if he had been heavily affected by the credit crunch,i had to lol, like askin the queen if shes troubled by the credit crunch, maybe she has to shop at selfridged now, not harrods lol

Kot was about yesterday - but not for long.

Loads of things have happened in the last year that have changed me, even more in the last few months. Then again in the last few days.

But hey, thats life, you gotta take the rough with the smooth and deal with it - hopefully coming out a better person...................... i should be an absolutely fantastic person by now :whistling:

Morning Dell,
My little boy started school in September and that has changed my life dramaticly - I miss him way too much :thumbsup:

cassieismydoggie;3152903

Kot was about yesterday - but not for long.Loads of things have happened … Kot was about yesterday - but not for long.Loads of things have happened in the last year that have changed me, even more in the last few months. Then again in the last few days. But hey, thats life, you gotta take the rough with the smooth and deal with it - hopefully coming out a better person...................... i should be an absolutely fantastic person by now :whistling:

well unless ur completely different in real life then on here, u r a really nice lady. I wouldnt say ive made a massive personality change, i think ive got much more tolerant tho....i think throughout life ull change a little bit but i dont think ill ever need a "major" change in my personality....i like how i am now....infact dell,odb, salder, alnbowles, dangergod, bg1, thesaint, guv, dean, numpty regularly email me askin how to be a people champ like i am...its flattering, really is..

(disclaimer : none of these ppl have ever contacted me with regards to my greatness, i was lying...love me x)

this is a good thread dell.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3152821

[QUOTE=Dell_in_the_bed;3152811]Hiya matey you alright not too bad man, i … [QUOTE=Dell_in_the_bed;3152811]Hiya matey you alright not too bad man, i have somehow managed to lose my best pair of boxers tho , so im having to settle with white "next" ones today

rather go commando matey !!!

hannah19790;3152913

Morning Dell,My little boy started school in September and that has … Morning Dell,My little boy started school in September and that has changed my life dramaticly - I miss him way too much :thumbsup:

morning adorable ... xxxxx .... awh have some chocolate...

acecatcher3;3153071

this is a good thread dell.

cheers mate

Original Poster Banned

cassieismydoggie;3152903

Kot was about yesterday - but hey, thats life, you gotta take the rough … Kot was about yesterday - but hey, thats life, you gotta take the rough with the smooth and deal with it - hopefully coming out a better person...................... i should be an absolutely fantastic person by now :whistling:

I had an idea KOT was around yesterday, he was nice enough to leave me rep ... hint hin ... lol ...... mmmmm but yes the chanes will always be there, but its for you to decide how you let them change your personality .. easier said than done though

acecatcher3;3153071

this is a good thread dell. Last edited by acecatcher3 : Today at 10:06. … this is a good thread dell. Last edited by acecatcher3 : Today at 10:06. Reason: member removed comment

lol, was that my fault?, sorry, I removed it as it came over a bit, i dunno, 'give me sympathy' sort of comment.

Bryan839;3153230

lol, was that my fault?, sorry, I removed it as it came over a bit, i … lol, was that my fault?, sorry, I removed it as it came over a bit, i dunno, 'give me sympathy' sort of comment.

not ur fault nope, i just realised that u didnt want to keep the comment and my comment was a reply to it so i deleted :thumbsup:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3153158

mmmmm but yes the chanes will always be there, but its for you to decide … mmmmm but yes the chanes will always be there, but its for you to decide how you let them change your personality .. easier said than done though

actually its not....

its the initial concept of change that people are scared of, change itself can be instant...once that change is made, snowball effect takes over and things sort themselves out

Years ago I was very shy and quiet...I got better as time went on, I hit sixth form, came out of my shell a bit...I started to work in pubs which as well made me stronger, then i went to uni...I was better than I was but not who I was deep down...I had an epiphany one night (whilst smoking substances admittedly) just before the end of the 1st year and decided I was gonna change my life...I cam back I worked out, i went out, I was the party animal I always wanted to be...

Now I AM the party...dont matter if I'm drunk or sober I'm who I want to be, I'm exactly the same on here as I am in the world and I dont give a **** if people dont like who I am cause I like who I am...its really easy to change who you are,,,IF the person you are now isnt the real you

ODB_69;3153280

actually its not....its the initial concept of change that people are … actually its not....its the initial concept of change that people are scared of, change itself can be instant...once that change is made, snowball effect takes over and things sort themselves outYears ago I was very shy and quiet...I got better as time went on, I hit sixth form, came out of my shell a bit...I started to work in pubs which as well made me stronger, then i went to uni...I was better than I was but not who I was deep down...I had an epiphany one night (whilst smoking substances admittedly) just before the end of the 1st year and decided I was gonna change my life...I cam back I worked out, i went out, I was the party animal I always wanted to be...Now I AM the party...dont matter if I'm drunk or sober I'm who I want to be, I'm exactly the same on here as I am in the world and I dont give a **** if people dont like who I am cause I like who I am...its really easy to change who you are,,,IF the person you are now isnt the real you

u know i would give u a hug....if i knew u wudnt get the wrong idea... but i dont so ill air five u for now

Banned

acecatcher3;3153314

u know i would give u a hug....if i knew u wudnt get the wrong idea... … u know i would give u a hug....if i knew u wudnt get the wrong idea... but i dont so ill air five u for now

oh come of it Luke...

you want man love and you know it homie!

]http://www.everytshirt.com//images/products/Movie_T-Shirts/medium/I-Like-Sex-Borat-T-shirt.jpg

ODB_69;3153339

oh come of it Luke...you want man love and you know it homie!]

damn u got me! i knew i cudnt hide it from ya! :-D

morning dell.... how r u hunny? :thumbsup:

Banned

HUKD - Has made me bitter and twisted :whistling:

..short answer.. yes, ive changed. as to whether its good, no.

MissRoo;3153849

so what u doing to make things better?

acecatcher3;3153874

so what u doing to make things better?

erm :roll: to be honest im just simply trying to move on.. but its harder than it sounds. I can still smile tho, so somethings good

Banned

MissRoo;3153849

Throughout life we all change, my friend's suicide changed my life forever.

Hope you are ok, Miss Roo x x

last 2 years have changed me, for the worst... I think people call it growing up, i call it realising that life sucks.

Afternoon gents, and gentesses :-D

Banned

King of Thieves;3153903

last 2 years have changed me, for the worst... I think people call it … last 2 years have changed me, for the worst... I think people call it growing up, i call it realising that life sucks.Afternoon gents, and gentesses :-D

Good Afternoon.

Life is what you make it :-D

Banned

jellybaby22;3153913

yup i have learnt that too...... Afternoon xx

Good afternoon x x

How can being ODB's fiancee suck?

DLM;3153910

Good Afternoon.Life is what you make it :-D

Agreed, but you can only make a life from the chances you get. Less chances = less life.

jellybaby22;3153913

yup i have learnt that too...... Afternoon xx

Afternoon x

DLM;3153899

Hope you are ok, Miss Roo x x

yeh, i get by :roll: .. hope your good.

King of Thieves;3153903

I think people call it growing up, i call it realising that life … I think people call it growing up, i call it realising that life sucks.Afternoon gents, and gentesses :-D

ha, ive always known.. ah well..
n afternoon!

Banned

jellybaby22;3153938

Afternoon xLol...no that doesnt suck...just everything else....:x

Oh dear, here's a hug :friends:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up55
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2841