The next Battlefield title is Battlefield V...

Editor 12
Found 1st Mar
According to VentureBeat's Jeff Grubb.

Although to be fair I don't think he's wrong, especially given the included screenshot.

2902493.jpg
He states - "Just like World War I got a sequel, Battlefield 1 is getting a followup later this year. The game is Battlefield V. It was previously known as Battlefield 2 internally at EA. Battlefield V will return the series to World War II in a main entry for the first time since 2009’s Battlefield 1943, GamesBeat has learned from sources familiar with EA’s plans. These sources wish to remain anonymous."

[Read more here]
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Its sad they didnt go down the bad company route but with bf1s success im not surprised to carry it on. They did a great job bringing the old wars to life
Could be "Battlefield V Call of Duty".

"Battlefield: Bad Company 3" will rule them all.
Banned
adeljay9238 m ago

Its sad they didnt go down the bad company route but with bf1s success im …Its sad they didnt go down the bad company route but with bf1s success im not surprised to carry it on. They did a great job bringing the old wars to life

Except for the constant bugs and issues they still haven't fixed despite rolling out patch after patch after patch.
Be nice @BuzzDuraband if you were to post this kinda thing in our pinned HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion
I think they're missing a preceeding 'X', it's about the 15th Battlefield Game...

1942 was always the best, it's a shame they're about to screw up that legacy. I guarantee it will have less features than the first one released in 2002. I bet it doesn't have maps anywhere near as big and full naval warfare with sailable Battleships, subs and Aircraft Carriers.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 2nd Mar
deleted1431257
A bit wary of this game, EA could use this as revenge for the backlash on Battlefront 2 and slap on tons of dodgy practices into this.
Bad company gotta be coming next year hopefully
hass12356 m ago

A bit wary of this game, EA could use this as revenge for the backlash on …A bit wary of this game, EA could use this as revenge for the backlash on Battlefront 2 and slap on tons of dodgy practices into this.

If that happens just wait for it to hit EA ACCESS
deleted1431257
Snakeyes6466 m ago

If that happens just wait for it to hit EA ACCESS

If EA do put in such dodgy practices, even if it’s on EA access it would still have them.
hass1232nd Mar

If EA do put in such dodgy practices, even if it’s on EA access it would s …If EA do put in such dodgy practices, even if it’s on EA access it would still have them.

It may still have them, but if you have EA Access already it is not going to cost you anything to play it and if it turned out they did have a lot of game changing MT then you can just delete it, so you have nothing to lose.
Edited by: "shasnir" 3rd Mar
hass1232nd Mar

A bit wary of this game, EA could use this as revenge for the backlash on …A bit wary of this game, EA could use this as revenge for the backlash on Battlefront 2 and slap on tons of dodgy practices into this.

According to Kotaku, Electronic Arts hasn’t yet nailed down the specifics on Battlefield V‘s microtransactions, but developer Dice is “hoping to stick to cosmetics.” This would fall in line with many other multiplayer shooters’ microtransaction strategies, including 2016’s Battlefield 1.

Hope it's the case and we don't see a BF2 episode
As long as Bloodborne 2 is called Bloodborne 2 I don't give a feck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants