The nonary games (PS4) £39.99 @ 365games

Found 21st Mar 2017
Not posting this as a deal but ive noticed that sites have started to put preorders up for this and this currently seems to be the cheapest atm for it with it being £49.99 @ Base and amazon.
Community Updates
MiscPS4
17 Comments
fanpages

Why?[ … Why?[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/what-s-with-people-posting-deals-misc-2626968 ]

The reason is that its more of a heads up as it's not particularly an amazing price for this but it's the cheapest atm and I thought it could help someone out looking for this and I don't want to be hammered with cold votes just for a heads up.
Gamerofgames

The reason is that its more of a heads up as it's not particularly an … The reason is that its more of a heads up as it's not particularly an amazing price for this but it's the cheapest atm and I thought it could help someone out looking for this and I don't want to be hammered with cold votes just for a heads up.

Posting in the "Misc" Forum has a limited audience, & negative voting does not hurt.

In fact, (negative) voting doesn't matter.

If you help another member secure a price they are happy to pay, then is that not enough reward (if that is what you are seeking)?
fanpages

Posting in the "Misc" Forum has a limited audience, & negative voting … Posting in the "Misc" Forum has a limited audience, & negative voting does not hurt.In fact, (negative) voting doesn't matter.If you help another member secure a price they are happy to pay, then is that not enough reward (if that is what you are seeking)?

I understand what you are saying but some hukd users can kind of be annoying when it comes to stuff like this and just post annoying replies. I'll consider doing this in the future though, thanks .
Gamerofgames

I understand what you are saying but some hukd users can kind of be … I understand what you are saying but some hukd users can kind of be annoying when it comes to stuff like this and just post annoying replies. I'll consider doing this in the future though, thanks .

Wasn't the whole issue with "annoying replies" in one of your previous "Deals" because of the merchant's reward system (365games, again, as you have posted here)?

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…100 ]
fanpages

Wasn't the whole issue with "annoying replies" in one of your previous … Wasn't the whole issue with "annoying replies" in one of your previous "Deals" because of the merchant's reward system (365games, again, as you have posted here)?[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/call-duty-infinite-warfare-ps4-xb1-with-100-back-player-points-365games-2641100 ]

Ah no thats not what I meant. That was fair enough cause it was justified. I mean stuff like "cold will be £30 soon enough cause its an anime game" or something.
Gamerofgames

Ah no thats not what I meant. That was fair enough cause it was … Ah no thats not what I meant. That was fair enough cause it was justified. I mean stuff like "cold will be £30 soon enough cause its an anime game" or something.

That is how the voting system is supposed to work, though; everybody's vote is subjective based on individual criteria.
fanpages

That is how the voting system is supposed to work, though; everybody's … That is how the voting system is supposed to work, though; everybody's vote is subjective based on individual criteria.

Yeah fair enough, im sorry if posting in the misc section annoyed you in some way and I'll avoid doing so in future.
Gamerofgames

Yeah fair enough, im sorry if posting in the misc section annoyed you in … Yeah fair enough, im sorry if posting in the misc section annoyed you in some way and I'll avoid doing so in future.

It's not annoying; perhaps puzzling, if anything.

I was just looking for your view to add to the "Feedback" Forum thread I quoted above.

I think there are probably two main reasons why this happens:

a) The member does not wish to blight their track record of positively-voted "Deals" because people have opinions that may disagree with that of their own,

...or...

b) The "Deal" cannot be confirmed or processed at the time of listing, because sufficient stock is either not available (to pre-order), or a price has not been set, or conditions similar to this.
fanpages

Wasn't the whole issue with "annoying replies" in one of your previous … Wasn't the whole issue with "annoying replies" in one of your previous "Deals" because of the merchant's reward system (365games, again, as you have posted here)?[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/call-duty-infinite-warfare-ps4-xb1-with-100-back-player-points-365games-2641100 ]

If you're not following Gamerofgames, as a heads up this is not the first him has posted a deal in misc. You're not an OP yourself, so I understand if you can't completely feel why sometimes people prefer to post a deal in Misc. When you're posing deals on a regular basis you constantly have to be ready to answer people's questions/queries about the retailer/the deal/etc. You're somehow responsible for your post (or at least that's who I'm!). However, in certain cases the people who you're dealing with are "haters". Not someone who hates the deal, someone who hates "you". They come up with arguments and follow you up to vote you down (I know voting is not important, but it **** you off if it's done constantly). I have personally set my account on having no followers a few times so far! Considering what I'm trying to say and how regularly you're into these arguments you may at some point decide that it's not worth the argument for this particular post to be placed in deals section because today I'm not feeling like I'm ready for arguments! Hope you can understand why now sometimes people prefer misc section.

P.S: Gamerofgames is one my favourite OPs. I've been with him since he joined the site and if wasn't the first to up vote his deals, was at least one of the first fews. That particular post needed clarification which now that I think and read your comments I think I should've ignored and let people who don't have the experience to fall for it so that today I'm not being called "annoying".

Edited by: "mixmixi" 21st Mar 2017
mixmixi

If you're not following Gamerofgames, as a heads up this is not the first … If you're not following Gamerofgames, as a heads up this is not the first him has posted a deal in misc. You're not an OP yourself, so I understand if you can't completely feel why sometimes people prefer to post a deal in Misc. When you're posing deals on a regular basis you constantly have to be ready to answer people's questions/queries about the retailer/the deal/etc. You're somehow responsible for your post (or at least that's who I'm!). However, in certain cases the people who you're dealing with are "haters". Not someone who hates the deal, someone who hates "you". They come up with arguments and follow you up to vote you down (I know voting is not important, but it **** you off if it's done constantly). I have personally set my account on having no followers a few times so far! Considering what I'm trying to say and how regular you're into this arguments you may at some point decide that it's not worth the argument for this particular post to be placed in deals section because today I'm not feeling like I'm ready for arguments! Hope you can understand why now why sometimes people prefer misc section.P.S: Gamerofgames is one my favourite OPs. I've been with him since he joined the site and if wasn't the first to up vote his deals, was at least one of the first fews. That particular post needed clarification which now that I think and read your comments I think I should've ignored and let people who don't have the experience to fall for it so that today I'm being called "annoying".

Well I literally couldn't have said that any better. Thanks mate for supporting me . Also you are one of my favourite OPs as well and your content is also awesome and pretty unique sometimes by posting collectors stuff and anime related stuff which some OPs shy away from I feel.
mixmixi

You're not an OP yourself...

Not in this thread, of course, but you may like to look again regarding my other threads.
fanpages

Not in this thread, of course, but you may like to look again regarding … Not in this thread, of course, but you may like to look again regarding my other threads.

Ok I apologise. What I mean is a regular/daily basis OP. I apologise.
mixmixi

fanpages

Not in this thread, of course, but you may like to look again regarding … Not in this thread, of course, but you may like to look again regarding my other threads.

mixmixi

I used to be, but then, well, I'm not going into all that again; it was before your time at the site.
mixmixi

fanpages

mixmixi

I could've guessed the reason. Who knows maybe in a few years time I'll be you who is saying the same to someone else. Sadly that's the story of life.... I'm sorry again.
mixmixi

If you're not following Gamerofgames, as a heads up this is not the first … If you're not following Gamerofgames, as a heads up this is not the first him has posted a deal in misc. You're not an OP yourself, so I understand if you can't completely feel why sometimes people prefer to post a deal in Misc. When you're posing deals on a regular basis you constantly have to be ready to answer people's questions/queries about the retailer/the deal/etc. You're somehow responsible for your post (or at least that's who I'm!). However, in certain cases the people who you're dealing with are "haters". Not someone who hates the deal, someone who hates "you". They come up with arguments and follow you up to vote you down (I know voting is not important, but it **** you off if it's done constantly). I have personally set my account on having no followers a few times so far! Considering what I'm trying to say and how regularly you're into these arguments you may at some point decide that it's not worth the argument for this particular post to be placed in deals section because today I'm not feeling like I'm ready for arguments! Hope you can understand why now sometimes people prefer misc section.P.S: Gamerofgames is one my favourite OPs. I've been with him since he joined the site and if wasn't the first to up vote his deals, was at least one of the first fews. That particular post needed clarification which now that I think and read your comments I think I should've ignored and let people who don't have the experience to fall for it so that today I'm not being called "annoying".

Interesting, I hadn't considered that reason for posting something in Misc before. My memory is so swiss-cheesed that I probably wouldn't remember if someone had a vendetta against me :). Could you not just select the option to ignore the 'haters' though?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions