The North Face????

asionale.com/the…tml

could someone please look at this website and tell me if this is fake or real..
thanks

16 Comments

Banned

I wouldn't trust it.

Scam site...........was created yesterday.

Original Poster

thought so, thanks both..

Original Poster

opertiny.com/

found this aswell, presume its fake too..

btw trying to find my hubby a north face coat..

JO-JO

http://www.opertiny.com/found this aswell, presume its fake too..btw … http://www.opertiny.com/found this aswell, presume its fake too..btw trying to find my hubby a north face coat..

Go Outdoors is good for NF.

Banned

Are you typing 'Fake North Face' into google?

ASOS have got some.

Also Cotswold Outdoor

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Are you typing 'Fake North Face' into google?ASOS have got some.

seems like it!! he he.. X)

I have paid money on credit card how do this unorthface site how do i get my money back?

I have ordered my other half a jacket on this site yesterday, have not received a confirmation email and the money being taken from my account is (slightly) more than the invoice; can anyone shed any light on if this is a legitimate company or not? Any help very much appreciated. Michelle

I have had the same experince the money has come out more than the invoice stated and still waiting a response from them and the website has also vanished the best thing is to call the credit company and fill in a dispute form...............

Original Poster

hope you all get it sorted..

i bought a coat off unorthface or opertiny whatever it is and that was last month, money been taken still no goods...
what do i do as i paid by direct debit?? any help pleaseeeeee

i have also bought a coat off this site. i have payed by credit card . does anyone know how i can go about trying to get my money back... i have already named and shamed them ..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100

See more discussions