Expired

The North Face E-tip Glove (as soon on gadget show)

12 replies
Found 5th Dec 2009
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a good price on these gloves including delivery unless you know of a better alternative

Cheers
James

12 Comments

im also intersted in these but cud not find them any were

Original Poster

kylejohns;7120904

im also intersted in these but cud not find them any were

Lets hope someone helps then mate, they would be great for using my Hero whilst walking to and from college ...

I'll let you know if i find some mate

Original Poster

ericc78uk;7121224

https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/webpoint/webpoint.cfm?bhcp=1&fuseaction=productdetail&SHOWMESSAGE=0&GOTOLOCATION=0&MENUSTATE=N&cm_mmc=Google-_-GoogleBase-_-GoogleBase-_-1C310108&id_product=32731#app=7491&2919-selectedMenuLstIndex=-1&2919-selectedMenuLstIndex2=-1&2919-selectedMenuLstIndex3=-1&2919-counter=1&2919-idGroup1=-1&2919-selectedIndex=5&2919-idBrand=-1&2919-group2=&2919-selectedMenuVsIndex=0&2919-idGroup2=-1&2919-selectedMenuAccIndex=0&2919-tag=false&2919-group1=

too expensive as its £27 including del thanks anyway ...

i bought mine on tuesday in a big camping store in nottingham cant remember which one now but it was £21.99 there are cheaper places but not if you go pick them up they are out there good luck

Original Poster

archer1204;7122895

i bought mine on tuesday in a big camping store in nottingham cant … i bought mine on tuesday in a big camping store in nottingham cant remember which one now but it was £21.99 there are cheaper places but not if you go pick them up they are out there good luck

got any kind of review for us please :-D

well i used them today and they kept my hands warm plus i could use my touch without taking them off :-D

Original Poster

archer1204;7124677

well i used them today and they kept my hands warm plus i could use my … well i used them today and they kept my hands warm plus i could use my touch without taking them off :-D

Are they nice and tight ? so you can do everyday things with them on as i dont like gloves that aren't tight

Cheers

yeah but they come in 3 different sizes so best choose the best size fit for you

Original Poster

okay cheers, im probably going to buy off the internet tho because i cant be bothered going to the shops to look for them - not to mention around here the shops are rubbish so i will have to travel quite a way out in order to get them

these look brilliant !! i want some :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nseaman;7128348

these look brilliant !! i want some :thumbsup:

I want a website that sells them cheap ! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ea access code for xbox?22
    2. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11
    3. Driving anxiety.2943