The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie

Found 20th Sep 2017
EXCLUSIVE: 'I may have a SEX CHANGE and become Barbie!' Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves reveals shock surgery plans... and claims his manhood is the only 'real' part of him

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/tvs…tml

another link for the snowflakes ibtimes.co.uk/i-w…042

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

32045131-frdaF.jpg

I must confess that this is something I have considered myself.
I believe that the average life expectancy for women in the UK is 82 and for men it's 76, so come my 75 birthday I will demand a sex change (or gender re-alinement surgery or whatever they call it nowadays) on the NHS to ensure I get my extra 6 years.

I hope he realises that the worst part of this procedure is when they widen your mouth and shrink your brain

Dyslexic_Dog4 m ago

I must confess that this is something I have considered myself.I believe …I must confess that this is something I have considered myself.I believe that the average life expectancy for women in the UK is 82 and for men it's 76, so come my 75 birthday I will demand a sex change (or gender re-alinement surgery or whatever they call it nowadays) on the NHS to ensure I get my extra 6 years.

I wonder if you could post that in deals...
23 Comments

How on earth did you even come across this article?

adhkarzf9 m ago

Googling human ken doll maybe?

32045131-frdaF.jpg

adhkarzf19 m ago

Snowflakes like Dave love the daily mail.

its like the bible to them. Bless their sensitive little souls. They melt with anger at anything different from themselves

If people want to be freaks, then good luck to them so long as they aren't causing problems for anyone else.

I must confess that this is something I have considered myself.
I believe that the average life expectancy for women in the UK is 82 and for men it's 76, so come my 75 birthday I will demand a sex change (or gender re-alinement surgery or whatever they call it nowadays) on the NHS to ensure I get my extra 6 years.

Dyslexic_Dog4 m ago

I must confess that this is something I have considered myself.I believe …I must confess that this is something I have considered myself.I believe that the average life expectancy for women in the UK is 82 and for men it's 76, so come my 75 birthday I will demand a sex change (or gender re-alinement surgery or whatever they call it nowadays) on the NHS to ensure I get my extra 6 years.

sadiebabes3 m ago

If you ask me nicely I could!
Edit, maybe the freebies section would be the correct one.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 20th Sep 2017

Dyslexic_Dog1 m ago

If you ask me nicely I could! Edit, maybe the freebies section would be …If you ask me nicely I could! Edit, maybe the freebies section would be the correct one.

Haha

Dyslexic_Dog4 h, 26 m ago

From what I hear it won't take much of an operation - nothing much to remove and those slingbacks in your wardrobe you can put to some use

adhkarzf11 h, 2 m ago

They call them newspapers, been around quite some time by all accounts

I hope he realises that the worst part of this procedure is when they widen your mouth and shrink your brain

philphil615 h, 22 m ago

From what I hear it won't take much of an operation - nothing much to …From what I hear it won't take much of an operation - nothing much to remove and those slingbacks in your wardrobe you can put to some use

Oh, they don't remove anything they just turn it inside out!

Somebody messed up at the toy factory, he has the wrong size head - it's too big for that body - send it back.

jax61949 m ago

So that's the reason behind toys r us bankruptcy.

Dyslexic_Dog4 h, 21 m ago

Oh, they don't remove anything they just turn it inside out!

From
32050671-LCuAE.jpg

In one cut

I thinks its because hes become more fame greedy . If he goes through despite the medical risks they are thru these procedures . He will get more fame fortune and he can be like kaitlyn jenner and be her bf i suppuse .

But everyone has to be happy whoever they are
Edited by: "Sweettooth34" 21st Sep 2017

Sweettooth345 m ago

I thinks its because hes become more fame greedy . If he goes through …I thinks its because hes become more fame greedy . If he goes through despite the medical risks they are thru these procedures . He will get more fame fortune and he can be like kaitlyn jenner and be her bf i suppuse . But everyone has to be happy whoever they are

Just tell him not to stand too close to the fire as he will

32053503-On0A0.jpg

What can u say these days

jax61921 h, 51 m ago

Freaks is I bit harsh. Everyone's different and as long as they aren't …Freaks is I bit harsh. Everyone's different and as long as they aren't hurting others then so be it. Calling people freaks because they are different isn't really right

It's self inflicted.
It's a freak.

"the 34-year-old TV personality revealed"

funniest thing i've read all week.

but laughing aside, we shouldn't be enabling the mentally unstable.
Edited by: "eset12345" 22nd Sep 2017

eset123454 h, 45 m ago

we shouldn't be enabling the mentally unstable.

Crossed my mind we've been doing that for centuries at every general election.

jax6196 h, 52 m ago

So growing up who you are knowing it's not what you want to be or should …So growing up who you are knowing it's not what you want to be or should be and wanting to change so you are what you feel is right makes you a freak?Are you older than deeky as you seem to be from back in the stone age (Sorry deeky dearly love you fella )

You what?
I'm talking about all that ghastly plastic.
You can't tell me that's normal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions