Found 22nd Sep 2010
New season starts tomorrow apparently.

'The seventh season will consist of 25 half-hours of material. The season will premiere on September 23, 2010. This season will be the final season for Steve Carell as the lead character Michael Scott, as Carell wants to move on after his contract expires after this season.'

Any fans? It is the best comedy, and way better than the UK version.

Does anyone have any good links to season 6?? (Or the new season)?

1. Misc
  2. Office
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Office
14 Comments

I honestly can't believe Carell is leaving the show, I can't see it being as good without him, although in saying that the rest of the characters are brilliant but he just makes the show for me.

I love the office, the OH made me watch a few and I couldn't move for laughing at it and have watched every episode since, can't wait for the new series.

Arguable the UK Office went on for too long, Seven seasons, lol what a joke, typical american tv networks clinging onto stuff that works until they run it into the ground.. like friends, 24 , c.s.i and just about every other series they have running,

Try some new ideas!! that goes for hollywood too.

I find this us version just cringworthy.. and i know people are going to say crap like, you haven't watched it, or in their opinion it is better than the uk version, all i can say is, you are morons..

Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 22nd Sep 2010

Banned

jayjayuk1234

Arguable the UK Office went on for too long, Seven seasons, lol what a … Arguable the UK Office went on for too long, Seven seasons, lol what a joke, typical american tv networks clinging onto stuff that works until they run it into the ground.. like friends, 24 , c.s.i and just about every other series they have running,Try some new ideas!! that goes for hollywood too.I find this us version just cringworthy.. and i know people are going to say crap like, you haven't watched it, or in their opinion it is better than the uk version, all i can say is, you are morons..

It's different from the UK version. It's had longer to develop the characters and take them in different directions.

The funny thing is you're right about the networks running shows into the ground, but you still sound like a moron.

Odd.

FilthAndFurry

It's different from the UK version. It's had longer to develop the … It's different from the UK version. It's had longer to develop the characters and take them in different directions. The funny thing is you're right about the networks running shows into the ground, but you still sound like a moron.Odd.

lol, This coming for you! that is rich you are the biggest dick smoker here mate....

Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 22nd Sep 2010

Banned

jayjayuk1234

lol, This coming for you! that is rich you are the biggest dick smoker … lol, This coming for you! that is rich you are the biggest dick smoker here mate....

I'm confused - am I big, or are the things I smoke big?

And why is that an insult?

IMO it is excellent. A lot funnier than UK version as you get to know the characters better. Have you got a torrent downloader like utorrent. I have heard some people download it that way. I order mine from amazon via dvd and then get region free dvds from america via a friend.

Original Poster

I think I watched half of season 6, then a break if I remember.

For doubters of the funny'ness. (Yes, it's a word).

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234

Arguable the UK Office went on for too long, Seven seasons, lol what a … Arguable the UK Office went on for too long, Seven seasons, lol what a joke, typical american tv networks clinging onto stuff that works until they run it into the ground.. like friends, 24 , c.s.i and just about every other series they have running,Try some new ideas!! that goes for hollywood too.I find this us version just cringworthy.. and i know people are going to say crap like, you haven't watched it, or in their opinion it is better than the uk version, all i can say is, you are morons..

I said that already in the title details.....

I love it but I'm quite immature and I love carrel

Original Poster

mhh1981

IMO it is excellent. A lot funnier than UK version as you get to know the … IMO it is excellent. A lot funnier than UK version as you get to know the characters better. Have you got a torrent downloader like utorrent. I have heard some people download it that way. I order mine from amazon via dvd and then get region free dvds from america via a friend.

No, but will cert. look into.

Do you have a link to your friend?

brilliant show, love it. loved the uk one too but prefer the us one by far

Started poorly but became a very good show, surpassing the UK office, doubters haven't watched enough of it. But it should end if Steve Carrell quits, Scrubs should have taught us that much.

Never seen it. Am I missing out?

Maybe I should spend less time reading books..........

Original Poster

scrumpypaul

Never seen it. Am I missing out?Maybe I should spend less time reading … Never seen it. Am I missing out?Maybe I should spend less time reading books..........

You are mate - Looking for a site that may have tonights on.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?55
    3. active noise cancelling headphones21
    4. Blog advice please33

See more discussions