***The official April Fools Joke spots thread***

Banned

Roll Up Roll Up.

Spotted any April Fools in the papers? On the TV? On the Forum?

We'll don't be a dummy....... Te'll us all about them!!!!

53 Comments

Original Poster Banned

BMW Advert for Fuel Economy.

Get a free "magnetic toe" by following the BMW in front of you.

Original Poster Banned

Waitrose Advert

Pineanna.

Cross between a Banana and a Pineapple

Firebox
Sat Nav Shoes
iRemember Dream Recorder (old)
Powdered Beer

HUKD, Suspend all members who post this morning ??

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;4796028

Powdered Beer

Nooooooooooooo!

You mean that's not true! I just sent off for a couple of gallons!:w00t:

smithyp1;4796032

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2353120.eceSurely ?

Furstov Aprylova!

yep!

Seriously though, today's not all bad... MSE have published a guide to avoid tax for next year... moneysavingexpert.com/pro…ole

Pinanas from Waitrose!

the dream recorder looked great!

april fools day! came down this morn to find the kids making up a huge batch of food colouring-thought it would be a hilarious prank on the wife to dye her dalmation green!!

if I had come down ten minutes later I dread to think!

I got a PM from a mod saying ive been perma banned lol i cacked my pants

barky;4796093

april fools day! came down this morn to find the kids making up a huge … april fools day! came down this morn to find the kids making up a huge batch of food colouring-thought it would be a hilarious prank on the wife to dye her dalmation green!!if I had come down ten minutes later I dread to think!

Messy but it made me laugh

the chris moyles show was telling people where they could get half price petrol/diesel from during the duration of his show

HUKD April Fool - we're all suspended!

villan;4796120

HUKD April Fool - we're all suspended!

omg ....................what have i done :w00t::whistling:

livingthelife07;4796148

Obviously a joke from Dial a phone Obviously a joke from Dial a phone http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/em/april_31_03_09/index.html

not really - my uncle has one of those

Members of the G20 have without exception agreed a rescue plan which doesn't involve the ordinary tax payer being penalised for the actions of a group of greedy bankers.

USB Toasters

Oh, jesus - I'd forgotten what day it was, and I was getting all wound up by GMTV's AMAZING NEW TECHNOLOGY thing, which is a website that you look at on your monitor that sends out special frequencies through your monitor that melts away dead skin and makes you look much younger. I am a fool :oops:

Shearer becoming manager of Newcastle.

I just looked at the Sun and it's hard to spot a headline which isn't a joke!

kerry katona singing was definately unbelievable

Oooo suspensions galore, where's mine?

Just showed my mother the skin thing on GMTV and she actually believed it and wants to get it done... haha

publicnme;4796305

Oooo suspensions galore, where's mine?

Your not suspended as you werent a solar flare.

Gary Lineker making a comeback for England????? yahoo news

dxx;4796216

Oh, jesus - I'd forgotten what day it was, and I was getting all wound up … Oh, jesus - I'd forgotten what day it was, and I was getting all wound up by GMTV's AMAZING NEW TECHNOLOGY thing, which is a website that you look at on your monitor that sends out special frequencies through your monitor that melts away dead skin and makes you look much younger. I am a fool :oops:

lol! it was called lirpa loof, i was going to look it up later then realised it was april fool spelt backwards!!!:oops:

technet.microsoft.com/en-…spx

Anyone wanting a blue screen of death screensaver? to pull on people in the office?

I had to post something to see if I was suspended too :lol:

Edit: wooo hooo and I am lmao :lol:

BlondeBella;4796340

Your not suspended as you werent a solar flare.

Favouritism!! Grrrr

apparently fhm italy have a special edition out with pig ugly male models in it!:whistling:

barky;4796432

apparently fhm italy have a special edition out with pig ugly male models … apparently fhm italy have a special edition out with pig ugly male models in it!:whistling:

I thought that was the Romanian edition?

Apparently I've become a hoterator!

Youtube videos can be shown upside down to fool people - add &flip=1 to youtube URL to activate.

Australian rules football to be changed with GPS in football:
google.com.au/int…ll/

Warner Brothers acquires The Pirate Bay: thepiratebay.org/

guv;4796009

BMW Advert for Fuel Economy. Get a free "magnetic toe" by following the … BMW Advert for Fuel Economy. Get a free "magnetic toe" by following the BMW in front of you.

and wait for the first person to rear-end a Beamer to claim he was trying to get his free toe!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763821
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions