Groups

The Official US election prediction thread

Post who is going to win and if you want the reasons why. After the election we shall come through and give a good thumping to all those who are wrong

My prediction: Kerry.

Why: All the normal non-voters will turn out for this one and my bet is that a higher percentage of non-voters are Dems. Also the younger generation I think will come out en masse and they are typically Dems also.

9 Comments

Bush!

i think the iraq war hes sealed bush`s fate

I've never liked Bush (after reading Stupid White Men [Good book!]) but I would support the Dems anyway.

bush all the way

There's no doubt about it, Kerry may not be the "best" man out there, but he is a billion percent better than Bush. Hell, a pet rock could do a better job with foreign politics!

Kerry's got it in the bag, for the exact reasons as Paul stated(I know I am the youth, and god knows Kerry's getting my vote!)

Nick

Even though Kerry seems to be winning the arguement,I think our friends in the US of A will vote for Bush.

Well Bush will sure have a hard run for it what with all of Michael Moore's antics. Bush just seems to be an all too convenient scapegoat for all of the crap that has happened, so I think Kerry.

Get ready for a recount (whilst still on the subject of nuts) I think Bush will win for the "better the devil you know" theory.

Personally I think it's all a bit of a game show, they all say what they think you want to hear + people only hear what they want.

Banned

I predict bush will win the election and I bet $5,000,000 he will be president for another 4 years after the election you are talking about,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial56
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions