The O/H has just stormed off after a HUGE row............yippeeeeeee

Found 22nd Nov 2009
So I go out out on the razzle dazzle with the lads, she goes out with the girls and we meet up early hours of this morning.

VERY worse for wear I just got up 1/2 hour ago she wants some money (doesn't get paid till next week) to go clothes shopping (AGAIN), I offer to go with her as i'm mooching about making brunch.

She throws a strop and demands some money NOW, I refuse. She starts swearing and trying the emotional blackmail on (which i'm immune to) then says "if I go now i'm not coming back".............I said fine off you go then, she packs ALL her stuff. I tell her to leave MY house key and she leaves slamming the door and still carrying on. Hope she has enough money for the bus fare - she's going to.............. where ??????

Peace and quiet has now returned to the house and i'm enjoying my crispy bacon sandwich and a mug of tea.

Why are 'some' women such spoilt, stroppy, un-necessarily annoying beatches. We give you everything and you always want more, tsk tsk......

72 Comments

because

my x was like that

thats why shes my x now

Ya Dont Treat Women Like That They Should Be Put On A Pedistal!

DID I SAY THAT?

FIXED!

too many men let the women wear the trousers

good for you

ohh mistake is giving in to her the first time... like any spoilt child, u let them get away with it once then they expect it continually.
Good for you in standing your ground.

enjoy your bacon sarnie and your Sunday ohh and why not go out for a few bevvies with the boys this avo :):whistling: thats what i would do if my OH threw one on me like that!

wow ditch the ...... lol

Tee hee thanks for putting a smile on my face, not all of us women are bad

Banned

top result and savings on the cards no crimbo present for her, excellent slacking young man

Good for you, has she got no shame. How dare she, spoilt cow. Hope she picked her dummy up on the way out. By the way, we are not all like that you know

Is it back yet?

You know what you've done if she goes running out the house like that?........................
Made her chain too long! She better hurry up and get back or you might have to wash up the breakfast things yourself!
Me thinks she met someone while she was out who might have paid her some attention...........

If She Has A Duplicate Key You May Need To Hide Some Clothes
AND DONT CHANGE THAT AVVY MOO

raptorcigs;6965540

If She Has A Duplicate Key You May Need To Hide Some ClothesAND DONT … If She Has A Duplicate Key You May Need To Hide Some ClothesAND DONT CHANGE THAT AVVY MOO

yr obsessed rappy :roll:

snowflake;6965484

Shut it you, go and make me lunch :x;-)

:w00t:

Not all women are like this!

I think's a training issue myself :whistling:

Susannah;6965586

no yr right, I'd have had the bacon sarnie first :-D

oh dear...

Susannah;6965586

I am LMFAO!

Sooooooooooo Big-boy...A/S/L lol

Its our job

Why are 'some' women such spoilt, stroppy, un-necessarily annoying … Why are 'some' women such spoilt, stroppy, un-necessarily annoying beatches. We give you everything and you always want more, tsk tsk......

Not all are but yours clearly is. End it now or put up with it for the rest of your life!!!

Change the sheets and i'll be round in 30

[SIZE="4"]pics or GF or negs.[/SIZE]

michelleleemoo;6965714

I was CLEARLY in before you!! Get to the back of the queue missus lol x

Lulu'sMammy;6965732

I was CLEARLY [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]in[/COLOR] before you!! Get to the back … I was CLEARLY [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]in[/COLOR] before you!! Get to the back of the queue missus lol x

well in that case bb, clean yr bits and i'll be round in 30

Banned

Result, hate demanding people,moneygrabbers,

michelleleemoo;6965554

yr obsessed rappy :roll:

WIFEY SAYS IM POSESSED:w00t:

michelleleemoo;6965714

:w00t::w00t:MOO!:w00t::w00t:

raptorcigs;6965762

:w00t::w00t:MOO!:w00t::w00t:

WHAT? :?:oops:

was only trying to cheer him up, he's obviously devastated

Banned

next time tell her to drink more, a night out for me makes it impossoble for me to move for at least two days

Banned

pcnutta;6965504

ohh mistake is giving in to her the first time... like any spoilt child, … ohh mistake is giving in to her the first time... like any spoilt child, u let them get away with it once then they expect it continually.Good for you in standing your ground.!

this, you let her expect it I never gave my then girlfriend a thing to get her to marry me, was all my own credit, as in personality, wit and charm 8-) :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;6965732

I was CLEARLY in before you!! Get to the back of the queue missus lol x

You're such a snake! Get me pm'in so you can flirt behind my back. You make me vomit.

deek72;6965882

You're such a snake! Get me pm'in so you can flirt behind my back.

lololololol!! Silly jockey!

Big-boys gone quiet, must be at the cash machine getting her money!

Goonieman;6965897

Big-boys gone quiet, must be at the cash machine getting her money!

nah, he's in the shower :whistling:

Perhaps he's called big-boy 'cos he's the size of a small car!

Goonieman;6965938

Perhaps he's called big-boy 'cos he's the size of a small car!

lol

theres a joke in here about women .. car.. driving... just having trouble finding it :w00t:

I bet hes phoning her ... "i have the money... come back .. come back"

5nowman;6966177

loltheres a joke in here about women .. car.. driving... just having … loltheres a joke in here about women .. car.. driving... just having trouble finding it :w00t:

there's a joke here too :whistling:

michelleleemoo;6966191

there's a joke here too :whistling:

lol!! touche!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Holiday discount centre is a scam12
    2. The term 'Smart TV'44
    3. Can I giveaway film digital codes on here?11
    4. Was there not a Karcher WV2 Plus Window Vac deal?33