Groups

The OLD HUKD

Remember when HUKD looked like this......

I miss those days.

(image in 1st post)

36 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.onyxslant.com/images/work-hotukdeals.jpg

Nope.

The good old days

Here we go again.

Yes.:-D

...and much loved it was.

awwwww

way befor my time

Like finding an old friend.

emasu;3398384

The good old days

these are the good old days ...

........ just wait and see

kyalion;3398457

Like finding an old friend.

and remembering why you lost contact? lol

masterblaster;3398472

these are the good old days ... … these are the good old days ... ........ just wait and see

troo dat

Now thats when Hukd was a pleasure to spend all my free time!
    So many regs have left... shame, i used to physically laugh some nights at our antics!

I did prefer the logo on the old site and thought the green was a little better but i'm used to this one now.

I dont remember that bar being along the left hand side though.

haha remember the backlash that happened when they revamped the site?

yep still h8 dis layout

masterblaster;3398472

these are the good old days ... … these are the good old days ... ........ just wait and see

Yeah, 15th december 2008 ---> HUKD v3.0:whistling::w00t:

Shengis;3398821

ooo you cynic...surely there would be some discussion or debate first.....:whistling:

I don't remember

Fond memories of regs who have left the site, and a search function that worked

Rockhound;3398897

ooo you cynic...surely there would be some discussion or debate … ooo you cynic...surely there would be some discussion or debate first.....:whistling:

Well there was last time. About 3 days before the change was a post inviting users to 'test' a new prospective layout and report back on any bugs found :lol:

Shengis;3398821

Think that should be version 5... (or 4 at very least, but fairly sure this is the fourth layout the site has had...)

Ah before the site got too packed with people - ah the days how many members were there before the switch?

Shengis;3399036

Well there was last time. About 3 days before the change was a post … Well there was last time. About 3 days before the change was a post inviting users to 'test' a new prospective layout and report back on any bugs found :lol:

I remember that, it was in feedback which hardly anybody read back then :lol:

jah128;3399063

Think that should be version 5... (or 4 at very least, but fairly sure … Think that should be version 5... (or 4 at very least, but fairly sure this is the fourth layout the site has had...)

You're probably right, can' be bothered to check the wayback machine. I would consider the old layout to be RC1 though (XP version) and this as RC2 (Vista) :lol:

Shengis;3399162

You're probably right, can' be bothered to check the wayback machine. I … You're probably right, can' be bothered to check the wayback machine. I would consider the old layout to be RC1 though (XP version) and this as RC2 (Vista) :lol:

Maybe more Windows 98SE and Windows ME :whistling::giggle:

jah128;3399177

Maybe more Windows 98SE and Windows ME :whistling::giggle:

That's just nasty pmsl :lol:

kelly_o_fanatic;3398973

Fond memories of regs who have left the site, and a search function that … Fond memories of regs who have left the site, and a search function that worked

Too true, all too true :thumbsup:

doesn't time fly xx

i liked the old one

Banned

kiwinator;3401247

i liked the old one

oi, i always try to look my best :oops:

dandoc2;3399096

Ah before the site got too packed with people - ah the days how many … Ah before the site got too packed with people - ah the days how many members were there before the switch?

Me and we all know what happened there :oops:

I actually prefer this now

sassie;3401261

oi, i always try to look my best :oops:

Im sure your not that old :thumbsup:

i miss it - the memories are flooding back

Banned

kiwinator;3401398

Im sure your not that old :thumbsup:

awww thank you (i think);-)

Original Poster

I think you're official an "Elder Member" if you were a member of HUKD when the site was in its old form. That makes me one :-D

Banned

hypnoticstate;3401593

I think you're official an "Elder Member" if you were a member of HUKD … I think you're official an "Elder Member" if you were a member of HUKD when the site was in its old form. That makes me one :-D

Well thanks, i do look slightly better than you, although not much :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions