Groups

The 'Old' style Mega Monster Munch is back!

Has anyone seen the 'old' big bags of Monster Munch on the shelfs? Can't wait to have them again! There's been a lot of retro food stuff coming back recently, must be a niche now.

12 Comments

the old bags? i didnt know they'd gone anywhere.. yay for you (cos i dont likes em :shock: )

Ohh I love monster munch - do you mean bigger bags or the actually crisps bigger as they are so small now

I don't mind them, wouldn't want too much of them. I liked it when the chocolate bar Wispa came back :-) xx

TamaraKnight;3003329

I don't mind them, wouldn't want too much of them. I liked it when the … I don't mind them, wouldn't want too much of them. I liked it when the chocolate bar Wispa came back :-) xx

aw man i love wispa bars. mmmmmm.
    pickled onion monster munch are the bees knees:-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;3003311

Ohh I love monster munch - do you mean bigger bags or the actually crisps … Ohh I love monster munch - do you mean bigger bags or the actually crisps bigger as they are so small now

The bags are bigger like they used to be and they kept the old design.

Have the actual monster munch shrunk? Or is it cause my mouth has grown? lol

All stale stock with the dates changed on the bags no doubt !! :w00t:

Oh great loved the pickled onion flavour

Yeh i read this in today's Metro- I was always unsure also of whether I had just grown or they had actually shrunk! Can't wait to get some Maxi-Munch!!!

I hope they bring back the old flavours, I have tried pickled onion and spicy ones recently and they dont have as much flavour as they used to, quite bland really

Banned

Yep its AWESOME, Beef flavour is back on Game! Yepee!!

I wish they would bring back the nutty bar or coconu:roll:t Banjo bar.

Original Poster

I haven't seen any on the shelves yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4241902
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2851
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764655
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2340

See more discussions