Groups

~The One Night Stand~

Banned
    (Couldn't think of any other name so that will have to do lol)

So Whos about tonight.
    Once again not drinking but i may cave into peer pressure lol

so have some banter but dont be drisrespecful to other members im sick of my threads getting removed as people just take it a bit to far

=--= Pablo

watch this it will brighten u up the second song rules lol
    youtube.com/wat…96Y

120 Comments

i will be trying to fix me lappy all night lol with intermittent HUKD stops lol

crack open a frosty pabs :thumbsup: you know you wan to

evening hun, just chilling with an orange squash at the moment, nothing on TV worth watching either

[COLOR="Red"]I enjoy one night stands because there is no need to commit to just one girl.

I have a girlfriend ATM though so I haven't had a one night stand for about a month. :-([/COLOR]

might resort to playing a casual game like bejeweled twist

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5664279

i will be trying to fix me lappy all night lol with intermittent HUKD … i will be trying to fix me lappy all night lol with intermittent HUKD stops lolcrack open a frosty pabs :thumbsup: you know you wan to

i always crush under peer pressure kopparbergs now open :-D
    starsparkle2311;5664281

Have a good one Pabs, see you later, maybe.........

have a gd night sparkle, hopefully speak to you later (so dont get so drunk you cant type :roll: )

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;5664292

[COLOR="Red"]I enjoy one night stands because there is no need to commit … [COLOR="Red"]I enjoy one night stands because there is no need to commit to just one girl.I have a girlfriend ATM though so I haven't had a one night stand for about a month. :-([/COLOR]

that must really suck cant beat a one night stand aslong as they dont catch you sneaking out in the morning :lol:

I'm watching Total Wipeout and wishing I bought some kopparbergs today :'(

PabloInTheSky;5664297

i always crush under peer pressure kopparbergs now open :-Dhave a gd … i always crush under peer pressure kopparbergs now open :-Dhave a gd night sparkle, hopefully speak to you later (so dont get so drunk you cant type :roll: )

thts waht i like to hear lol :thumbsup:

(next time though try a more manly drink :p)

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5664288

evening hun, just chilling with an orange squash at the moment, nothing … evening hun, just chilling with an orange squash at the moment, nothing on TV worth watching either

forget the tv and concentrate on here :-D

PabloInTheSky;5664307

I do that all the time, I put a movie or something from virgin catch-up and miss 80% of it because im surfing the intertubes :oops:

PabloInTheSky;5664307

really bored at the moment, OH at work and the kids are out.....might hunt in the cupboards for some chocolate

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;5664294

might resort to playing a casual game like bejeweled twist

or a better game drink ever time someone says drink u must down a shot
    rwm24;5664302

I'm watching Total Wipeout and wishing I bought some kopparbergs today :'(

youll never learn make a quick trip to asda

micoo;5664304

thts waht i like to hear lol :thumbsup: (next time though try a more … thts waht i like to hear lol :thumbsup: (next time though try a more manly drink :p)

this is just to start with got a bottle of jagger in the fridge and a bottle of tequila on the shelf staying of the vodka tonight dont weant to get to drunk lol

bitseylango;5664312

really bored at the moment, OH at work and the kids are out.....might … really bored at the moment, OH at work and the kids are out.....might hunt in the cupboards for some chocolate

Time to get the rabbit out

Original Poster Banned

rwm24;5664310

I do that all the time, I put a movie or something from virgin catch-up … I do that all the time, I put a movie or something from virgin catch-up and miss 80% of it because im surfing the intertubes :oops:

ur addicted :lol:
    bitseylango;5664312

really bored at the moment, OH at work and the kids are out.....might … really bored at the moment, OH at work and the kids are out.....might hunt in the cupboards for some chocolate

got some chocolate body paint here if thats any good to you :w00t:

PabloInTheSky;5664318

youll never learn make a quick trip to asda

I can't drive or walk very far because of my leg so no kopparberg for me :-(

Abvance;5664322

Time to get the rabbit out

bit early for that, maybe later

PabloInTheSky;5664318

this is just to start with got a bottle of jagger in the fridge and a … this is just to start with got a bottle of jagger in the fridge and a bottle of tequila on the shelf staying of the vodka tonight dont weant to get to drunk lol

thats ok then lol ive got some sol in the fridge gonna wait till about 10 till i crack them open tho

ahhhhh tequilla, drunken flashbacks from my holiday are coming back now :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

rwm24;5664330

I can't drive or walk very far because of my leg so no kopparberg for me … I can't drive or walk very far because of my leg so no kopparberg for me :-(

phone a taxi
    bitseylango;5664331

bit early for that, maybe later

naughty naughty bits ur supposed to be the quiet innocent one :lol:

PabloInTheSky;5664342

phone a taxi naughty naughty bits ur supposed to be the quiet innocent … phone a taxi naughty naughty bits ur supposed to be the quiet innocent one :lol:

who the hell gave you that idea! :-D

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5664338

thats ok then lol ive got some sol in the fridge gonna wait till about 10 … thats ok then lol ive got some sol in the fridge gonna wait till about 10 till i crack them open thoahhhhh tequilla, drunken flashbacks from my holiday are coming back now :thumbsup:

tequila flashbacks hitting eveyone in here now lol (never try and calm nerves with tequila especialy before a exam lol)

PabloInTheSky;5664342

phone a taxi :

it's quite close so not worth phoning a taxi, just too far to walk. I still have 2 bottles of JD to work through, I seem to get about 5 bottles every birthday/christmas :-D

PabloInTheSky;5664349

tequila flashbacks hitting eveyone in here now lol (never try and calm … tequila flashbacks hitting eveyone in here now lol (never try and calm nerves with tequila especialy before a exam lol)

i got a flashback of dinking all my mates shots of tequilla while i was on holiday the blurry memories of that night are smashing

Original Poster Banned

rwm24;5664353

it's quite close so not worth phoning a taxi, just too far to walk. I … it's quite close so not worth phoning a taxi, just too far to walk. I still have 2 bottles of JD to work through, I seem to get about 5 bottles every birthday/christmas :-D

crack them open see how much u can down before being sick
    micoo;5664358

i got a flashback of dinking all my mates shots of tequilla while i was … i got a flashback of dinking all my mates shots of tequilla while i was on holiday the blurry memories of that night are smashing

tequila always = a good night (or a forgetful night)

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5664347

who the hell gave you that idea! :-D

sarcasm doesnt work with text lol

Hey hun, still sorting boot sale stuff out................:-(

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5664453

Hey hun, still sorting boot sale stuff out................:-(

hey sexy :-D well hurry up its almost ur bedtime :-(

I know lol
    I've burnt myself on the light bulb too:cry:

Just loading car....should be sorted in an hour or so:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5664481

I know lolI've burnt myself on the light bulb too:cry:Just loading … I know lolI've burnt myself on the light bulb too:cry:Just loading car....should be sorted in an hour or so:thumbsup:

awww the poor wee baring ill have to kiss it better for you then :oops:

an hour thts ages :-( i could be incap????/ legless by then :oops:

PabloInTheSky;5664489

awww the poor wee baring ill have to kiss it better for you then an hour … awww the poor wee baring ill have to kiss it better for you then an hour thts ages i could be incap????/ legless by then :oops:

knew u'd look after me hun:oops:

I know but got distracted this afternoon :whistling: and so taken longer than I'd hoped :roll: lol
    Thought u weren;t drinkin tonight? :?

a im going out thread pfft

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5664508

knew u'd look after me hun:oops:I know but got distracted this afternoon … knew u'd look after me hun:oops:I know but got distracted this afternoon :whistling: and so taken longer than I'd hoped :roll: lolThought u weren;t drinkin tonight? :

yeah i know you did i got the messages :roll: tut tut i wasnt goign to drink but peer preasure is a bitch :lol:

black gerbil1;5664510

pfft urself u got a problem dont come in

black gerbil1;5664510

Except he's not saying he is:?

PabloInTheSky;5664532

yeah i know you did i got the messages :roll: tut tut i wasnt goign to … yeah i know you did i got the messages :roll: tut tut i wasnt goign to drink but peer preasure is a bitch :lol:

lol, she made me do it:oops:

PabloInTheSky;5664532

pfft urself u got a problem dont come in

being one of the biggest members on the site, I can come into any thread I want :-D
    hannah19790;5664535

Except he's not saying he is:?

lol oh I just re-read it, its a chat thread, my bad in that case

.....finally a chat thread

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5664547

lol, she made me do it:oops:

ok if u where made to do it then i wont do wat u were askign

black gerbil1;5664553

being one of the biggest members on the site, I can come into any thread … being one of the biggest members on the site, I can come into any thread I want :-Dlol oh I just re-read it, its a chat thread, my bad in that case.....finally a chat thread

:giggle: one of the biggest members pmsl haha u crack me up dude have some rep for tht :lol:

[QUOTE=PabloInTheSky;5664580]ok if u where made to do it then i wont do wat u were askign
    QUOTE]

Now did I say that......I didn't say she actually forced me did I:?

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5664613

[QUOTE=PabloInTheSky;5664580]ok if u where made to do it then i wont do … [QUOTE=PabloInTheSky;5664580]ok if u where made to do it then i wont do wat u were askign :pQUOTE]Now did I say that......I didn't say she actually forced me did I:?

ok well in that case :w00t:

evening all

ive had a looong day, i need a drink, anyone wanna deliver?

I wish I was going out tonight, really need a messy one, lol

PabloInTheSky;5664620

[QUOTE=hannah19790;5664613]ok well in that case :w00t:

lol:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …181464
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1532

See more discussions