Groups

the only thing i ever manage to sell on here is me 2 u bears

Banned
    i list many different items and never get them sold YET when i put on me 2 u bears they sell all day long lol i dont get it

19 Comments

Maybe the rest of the stuff is crap? Or I should say crapper than bears :lol:

Shengis;5854134

Maybe the rest of the stuff is crap?

LOL!

I guess it's just another sign of the current financial climate we're in, but there has definately been a big downturn in what sells on here over the last few weeks/months.

I used to post quite a lot of old dvds/games and would always shift a few, but have given up as the offers are not so forthcoming.

Original Poster Banned

Trickyjabs;5854158

LOL!I guess it's just another sign of the current financial climate we're … LOL!I guess it's just another sign of the current financial climate we're in, but there has definately been a big downturn in what sells on here over the last few weeks/months.I used to post quite a lot of old dvds/games and would always shift a few, but have given up as the offers are not so forthcoming.

yeah i might be crap but the stuff i have on the now hasnt even had one comment or question on them lol

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;5854134

Maybe the rest of the stuff is crap? Or I should say crapper than bears … Maybe the rest of the stuff is crap? Or I should say crapper than bears :lol:

rockport
    mammas n pappas
    nao

lol all good names

toni15500;5854181

rockport mammas n pappas nao lol all good names

But can you plug them into a HDTV? That seems to be priority number one on here :lol:

toni15500;5854176

yeah i might be crap but the stuff i have on the now hasnt even had one … yeah i might be crap but the stuff i have on the now hasnt even had one comment or question on them lol

I could be cynical and say that this is an attempt to get a comment or two on them but I tend to agree with you. I'm attempting to get rid of an xbox 360 that after an initial flurry of interest on here died a death and I'm now attempting to shift it via gumtree but it seems the only people that are biting are nigerian princes.

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;5854212

But can you plug them into a HDTV? That seems to be priority number one … But can you plug them into a HDTV? That seems to be priority number one on here :lol:

i should put up a pic of my 50" tv im sure that would get some interest

toni15500;5854233

:lol: That or dirt cheap blu rays !

I find the same hun, not a lot sells just now, it is the same with ebay aswell.....think everyone is watching the pennies!

toni15500;5854233

But would you be prepared to sell it for 25p and a bag of peanuts. That's what you'd be offered on here :w00t:

ants97;5854220

I could be cynical and say that this is an attempt to get a comment or … I could be cynical and say that this is an attempt to get a comment or two on them but I tend to agree with you. I'm attempting to get rid of an xbox 360 that after an initial flurry of interest on here died a death and I'm now attempting to shift it via gumtree but it seems the only people that are biting are nigerian princes.

how much do you want for it?-point me to the fs post:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;5854250

But would you be prepared to sell it for 25p and a bag of peanuts. That's … But would you be prepared to sell it for 25p and a bag of peanuts. That's what you'd be offered on here :w00t:

lol and then il throw in the surround sound n ps3 lol

sometimes prices can be too high.
    I know with my sons clothes some fly out some i relist a lot and i price them all approx 25% of what they originally cost.

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;5854522

sometimes prices can be too high.I know with my sons clothes some fly out … sometimes prices can be too high.I know with my sons clothes some fly out some i relist a lot and i price them all approx 25% of what they originally cost.

i do get what u are sayin , i mean the prices i have put on some of my items i would lower but the nao costs a bomb i have 2 disney peices that cost me £99 each ,

I too think things are not the same as before. I have been trying to sell a lot of things (most of them Brand new in box) but offers you get are ridiculous.

Banned

selling stuff here is **** even with ebay fees you probably would get more on there

I disagree. If you have what people want you can get the price you want, just stand your ground and dont be knocked down by silly amounts. I find some stuff sells well, and some gets no intrest. Just trial and error really

Original Poster Banned

i think i shud just start up a thread and give it all away

bet they would hound you lol

Original Poster Banned

4lyons09;5855063

bet they would hound you lol

lol yeah more than likely
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446
      4. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830

See more discussions