Found 26th Feb 2007
So then, is anyone awake watching The Oscars at this ridiculous hour?
I can't believe they're only showing it live on Sky Movies. Which is okay as I have those channels, but kinda stupid, no?

I thought the way they just integrated the CGI characters for 'Best Animated Feature Film' into the crowd was a nice touch. I'm assuming they haven't done that before?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

If only i had sky movies....:x

why couldent they have played it on ITV ;-)

I'm at work, only got freeview, wouldn't mind watching it now that poptheq has finished

MBeeching

I can't believe they're only showing it live on Sky Movies. Which is okay … I can't believe they're only showing it live on Sky Movies. Which is okay as I have those channels, but kinda stupid, no?

What...that you pay Sky:w00t: to receive those channels, or that coverage is only on the movie channel...:giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

I guess a little bit of both I gave up watching at 4:00am as I have to be at work at 9:00am.

Edit: Which neatly leads me on to the idea of a poll to see how many hours a night HUKD members sleep...

http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/surprise.gif

I just haven't the time for such nonsense....far too long and OTT..in fact I avoid award ceromonies like the plague

Original Poster

My favourite bit was the Snakes on a Plane shadow puppet show...
Which I'm sure sounds rather weird to those who didn't see it

I thought Ellen was a strange choice for hosting the awards but she did a pretty good job. She went into the crowd and had a chat with Clint Eastwood and got Mr Spielberg to take a photo of them for her MySpace page.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions