The owners of Fox News have decided they are no longer broadcasting the channel in the UK & ROI, this is why it's no longer available

Found 29th Aug 2017Edited by:"archer1204"
The owners of Fox News have decided they are no longer broadcasting the channel in the UK & ROI, this is why it's no longer available

Its still available on youtube.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I always liked watching fake news.

sorry Fox News
38 Comments
I always liked watching fake news.

sorry Fox News
ok, thanks for the heads up, this is indeed fascinating news.
Every station has an agenda: 'mainstream media' is operating for a profit and is owned by a handful of individuals/corporations with ulterior motives.
Channels such as the BBC make BILLIONS a year to put out propaganda, and are staffed by Guardianistas and Zionists - they should look at diversity by hiring more white, working-class in key positions. If you're caught without a licence it's a criminal offence and you can be put in prison. For not having a TV licence...
Then you have state-owned such as RT and PressTV, which operate for national interest.

It's a sad state of affairs when people are starting to shun the former and get their news from the latter!
lockwoodisbored3 m ago

Every station has an agenda: 'mainstream media' is operating for a profit …Every station has an agenda: 'mainstream media' is operating for a profit and is owned by a handful of individuals/corporations with ulterior motives.Channels such as the BBC make BILLIONS a year to put out propaganda, and are staffed by Guardianistas and Zionists - they should look at diversity by hiring more white, working-class in key positions. If you're caught without a licence it's a criminal offence and you can be put in prison. For not having a TV licence...Then you have state-owned such as RT and PressTV, which operate for national interest.It's a sad state of affairs when people are starting to shun the former and get their news from the latter!

At least we all know where you are coming from.
Can't imagine any reasonably intelligent people being upset by this.
Destard14 m ago

Can't imagine any reasonably intelligent people being upset by this.

Dry your eyes then mate you can always watch RT instead.
It's like an inverted BBC News, but with suntans
Gutted, will miss watching Trump's spokesman Hannity.
Good news, apparently only 2000 people watched it lol
lockwoodisbored3 h, 1 m ago

Every station has an agenda: 'mainstream media' is operating for a profit …Every station has an agenda: 'mainstream media' is operating for a profit and is owned by a handful of individuals/corporations with ulterior motives.Channels such as the BBC make BILLIONS a year to put out propaganda, and are staffed by Guardianistas and Zionists - they should look at diversity by hiring more white, working-class in key positions. If you're caught without a licence it's a criminal offence and you can be put in prison. For not having a TV licence...Then you have state-owned such as RT and PressTV, which operate for national interest.It's a sad state of affairs when people are starting to shun the former and get their news from the latter!

Also this comment is offensive and I've reported you. Sad that the mods don't clamp down on racism and anti-Semitism more.
Rom26 m ago

Also this comment is offensive and I've reported you. Sad that the mods …Also this comment is offensive and I've reported you. Sad that the mods don't clamp down on racism and anti-Semitism more.

Cool story. Fortunately, the ideal of freedom of speech still endures and people can research such things on the internet and make up their own minds on such matters.
Shatwell2 h, 13 m ago

It's like an inverted BBC News, but with suntans

And without the £145 tax to watch anything on any channel
deleted1431257
lockwoodisbored4 h, 6 m ago

It's a sad state of affairs when people are starting to shun the former …It's a sad state of affairs when people are starting to shun the former and get their news from the latter!

Blame the "former" for shunning unbiased news in favour of "news" that obviously pushes agendas and lie. No surprise that people have revolted against them and voted in such a way.
lockwoodisbored1 h, 12 m ago

Cool story. Fortunately, the ideal of freedom of speech still endures and …Cool story. Fortunately, the ideal of freedom of speech still endures and people can research such things on the internet and make up their own minds on such matters.

Doesn't take much research to see how confused your argument is, pro and anti-israel elements teaming up to deceive you?
And you don't enjoy freedom of speech on a privately owned website.
You seem quite confused, maybe add more tin foil?
Rom22 m ago

Doesn't take much research to see how confused your argument is, pro and …Doesn't take much research to see how confused your argument is, pro and anti-israel elements teaming up to deceive you?And you don't enjoy freedom of speech on a privately owned website.You seem quite confused, maybe add more tin foil?

Not at all, though I would say that failing to silence my comments on appealing to the Mods and using "RACIST" to shut down debate, you now resort to arguments: which is welcome

The website is privately owned - they are fully within their rights to silence my comments/ban me. That is why I said the 'ideal of freedom of speech'. That I have faith in the rationality of the moderators not to do so.

You suggest I am confused in reference the BBC. The 'liberal' elements (the Guardianistas) within the BBC push very 'progressive' views on every topic they cover and take a globalist approach in how they cover all topics, except those on Israel. When it comes to Israel, the idea of national sovereignty is defended fully; that courtesy is not given to the Palestinians. The BBC is a globalist organisation with a soft spot for Israel.

If you have the time I can find the names of several prominent Zionists in high-ranking positions within the BBC. Or you could search yourself, but I have the time.
Well i for one hope the onion or daily mash create a channel to take its place
I'm still confused as to what the reason for the withdrawl is.

All the video does is link to the live stream on Youtube.
lockwoodisbored5 h, 58 m ago

very hard, if not impossible, to make programmes and to broadcast community radio and TV channel from mere public donations that would be of interests to the common pure goodness
lockwoodisbored1 h, 3 m ago

You suggest I am confused in reference the BBC. The 'liberal' elements …You suggest I am confused in reference the BBC. The 'liberal' elements (the Guardianistas) within the BBC push very 'progressive' views on every topic they cover and take a globalist approach in how they cover all topics, except those on Israel. When it comes to Israel, the idea of national sovereignty is defended fully; that courtesy is not given to the Palestinians. The BBC is a globalist organisation with a soft spot for Israel.

davewave6 h, 41 m ago

As so often, the BBC are accused of bias by both sides in a polarised debate. How incredible that the monolith's only inconsistency happens to be your little preoccupation - Israel.

I'm glad you've heard the terms globalist and progressive but you're using them completely inappropriately.

I do find your views vaguely offensive and certainly unintelligent but really I just wanted to draw you out to make a point to Davewave - Dave, these are the kind of people you risk allying yourself with.

I think the Palestinians have suffered deep and continuing injustices at the hands of the state of Israel and also Arab states, which you do them a disservice by not mentioning.

However, in my opinion the Jewish people deserve some special consideration because of the uniquely disgusting and genocidal way they have been treated for centuries. You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you. And you've provided inadvertent proof that anti-Semitism is an issue.

I have no desire to talk further with anyone who makes lists of Jews.

Cruelly perhaps but it always make me laugh thinking how unhappy people with these kind of repugnant opinions are. How very angry and frustrated you must be because your battle was lost long ago and it's only getting 'worse' for your politics isn't it
Edited by: "Cr0m" 29th Aug 2017
reddit26 m ago

I'm still confused as to what the reason for the withdrawl is.All the …I'm still confused as to what the reason for the withdrawl is.All the video does is link to the live stream on Youtube.

With a few thousands viewers in UK , it does not bring in money and to maintain strict impartiality as a broadcaster is very difficult with Ofcom on their backs (with fines); could also be that the share price of Sky PLC is on its way down towards the end of year and this means Murdoch could buy up cheaper (if allowed to do so which is work in progress).
Edited by: "splender" 29th Aug 2017
Rom3 h, 11 m ago

Also this comment is offensive and I've reported you. Sad that the mods …Also this comment is offensive and I've reported you. Sad that the mods don't clamp down on racism and anti-Semitism more.

Zionism is a ideology not a race, and Judaism isnt all Zionism anymore then all Muslims are ISIS, they are both extremists and fairly recent creations.
splender18 m ago

With a few thousands viewers in UK , it does not bring in money and to …With a few thousands viewers in UK , it does not bring in money and to maintain strict impartiality as a broadcaster is very difficult with Ofcom on their backs (with fines); could also be that the share price of Sky PLC is on its way down towards the end of year and this means Murdoch could buy up cheaper (if allowed to do so which is work in progress).

Thanks for the info.

It is the best source of info for the pro Trump lobby, so will be sorely missed bu just a few then lol
Rom3 h, 31 m ago

Far better to allow free speech than to suppress and ban, especially when not accompanied by any form of reasoning that backs up the complaint.
Rom3 h, 39 m ago

Anti-zionism isn't anti semitism, you can be a Jewish anti-zionist.
Segata-Sanshiro31 m ago

Zionism is a ideology not a race, and Judaism isnt all Zionism anymore …Zionism is a ideology not a race, and Judaism isnt all Zionism anymore then all Muslims are ISIS, they are both extremists and fairly recent creations.

I'm aware of that but when it's used in "they secretly control XXX" it's simply code for Jew.

reddit12 m ago

Far better to allow free speech than to suppress and ban, especially when …Far better to allow free speech than to suppress and ban, especially when not accompanied by any form of reasoning that backs up the complaint.

If I said what I really wanted to say that would be suppressed pretty quickly. This isn't utopia Reddit.
Rom3 h, 44 m ago

I'm aware of that but when it's used in "they secretly control XXX" it's …I'm aware of that but when it's used in "they secretly control XXX" it's simply code for Jew.If I said what I really wanted to say that would be suppressed pretty quickly. This isn't utopia Reddit.

Utopia no but as I said, any criticism of a statement needs to be backed up with a reason for it and not what has become a norm of throwing this and that card.

It also doesn't mean that we should not strive to protect freedom of speech because too much suppression leads to a worse kind of mindset of those attempting to ban and suppress expression, which makes them far more dangerous than somebody who may simply have an opinion that is not liked by somebody else.

Better to either challenge an opinion using reason or simply ignore it, rather than starting a fire that wasn't there to begin with.
it is sort of sad because it was a brilliant example of what could happen to our TV without the BBC, I did watch from time to time usually in complete horror at what they are saying, no wounder the US is in the state it is if ppl watch FOX
PTibbets23 m ago

Are you serious? Read above

are you serious!!!!
miles1361 h, 38 m ago

it is sort of sad because it was a brilliant example of what could happen …it is sort of sad because it was a brilliant example of what could happen to our TV without the BBC, I did watch from time to time usually in complete horror at what they are saying, no wounder the US is in the state it is if ppl watch FOX

BBC is a load of biased tosh as well its simply the case that different tactics are needed to hoodwink different regions.
Segata-Sanshiro8 h, 17 m ago

Zionism is a ideology not a race, and Judaism isnt all Zionism anymore …Zionism is a ideology not a race, and Judaism isnt all Zionism anymore then all Muslims are ISIS, they are both extremists and fairly recent creations.

Lol. Zionism is now being compared to ISIS. Even the UN would laugh at that.

Here's a map that correctly excludes Iran, Israel's best mates who happen to have military in Syria as we speak

31844715-hkak1.jpg
Edited by: "OllieSt" 30th Aug 2017
Uilleam1736 m ago

Biased Broadcasting Corporation, it's all fake.[Image]

I'm reporting you!

I feel sick
OllieSt1 h, 11 m ago

Lol. Zionism is now being compared to ISIS. Even the UN would laugh at …Lol. Zionism is now being compared to ISIS. Even the UN would laugh at that.Here's a map that correctly excludes Iran, Israel's best mates who happen to have military in Syria as we speak[Image]

What has your map to do with anything, i think you need to look up the roots of jewish nationalists movement (i.e Zionism) the original idea was for zion to be in south America in the late 1800s when the movement was formed. Also the original plan was for a state without gentiles.

It really isn't any different to any other nationalist movement that believes a utopia can be created by excluding all those who are not like themselves.
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 30th Aug 2017
Segata-Sanshiro48 m ago

What has your map to do with anything, i think you need to look up the …What has your map to do with anything, i think you need to look up the roots of jewish nationalists movement (i.e Zionism) the original idea was for zion to be in south America in the late 1800s when the movement was formed. Also the original plan was for a state without gentiles.It really isn't any different to any other nationalist movement that believes a utopia can be created by excluding all those who are not like themselves.

And yet a right wing Israeli government has 25% non Jews living within it's borders. Quoting 'original plans' from the late 1800's is nonsense.

Here's a timeline of Zionism and no mention of South America. Perhaps you could provide information.

MOUNT ZION
Edited by: "OllieSt" 30th Aug 2017
OllieSt1 h, 8 m ago

And yet a right wing Israeli government has 25% non Jews living within …And yet a right wing Israeli government has 25% non Jews living within it's borders. Quoting 'original plans' from the late 1800's is nonsense.Here's a timeline of Zionism and no mention of South America. Perhaps you could provide information.MOUNT ZION

Theodore Herzl the founder of Zionism originally purposed a choice between Argentina and Palestine, the Jewish council preferred the idea of Palestine due to its historical significance, they thought it would be more acceptable and easier to convince jews to migrate there. The aim of Zionism is to create a utopia free from gentiles, and it would not be a utopia until that aim is achieved. Now some jews attribute a religious angle to it but Herzl himself rejected the Torah he was simply a right wing nationalist who believed multiculturalism of any kind doesn't work and seperatism is the only solution.

Don't be confused by the term Zionism there was many Zionist movements but the one I have stated is the successful one that has lead to the movement as it is known today.
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 30th Aug 2017
OllieSt1 h, 32 m ago

And yet a right wing Israeli government has 25% non Jews living within …And yet a right wing Israeli government has 25% non Jews living within it's borders. Quoting 'original plans' from the late 1800's is nonsense.Here's a timeline of Zionism and no mention of South America. Perhaps you could provide information.

Herzl did consider Argentina but not as an independent Jewish state, rather a local Jewish autonomy.

There's absolutely zero confusion from me concerning Zionism. So how successful is the Zionism they you deem is alive and kicking?

I think you should remind yourself of this. It's a quarter of a century old now.
lockwoodisbored18 h, 28 m ago

the prisons would be full if they clamped down on this dont know anyone who pays for a tv license anymore
Everyone knows Zion is near the earths core where it is still hot.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants