Groups

The perfect gift

australiagift.com/scr…tml small romantic gifts with big sentimental value
    whatever floats your boat...

13 Comments

whoever buys one of them is obviously weird!

Original Poster

wonder if we can get special hduk discounts :giggle:

geek grrrl

]small romantic gifts with big sentimental valuewhatever floats your … ]small romantic gifts with big sentimental valuewhatever floats your boat...

what was u looking 4 when u found that :giggle:

Lulu'sMammy

whoever buys one of them is obviously weird!

my thoughts exactly...wonder if crazy's got 1 :giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

hiphop_dont_stop

what was u looking 4 when u found that :giggle:

shush :oops:

hiphop_dont_stop

my thoughts exactly...wonder if crazy's got 1 :giggle: :giggle:

dont doubt it for a second lol

Lulu'sMammy

dont doubt it for a second lol

lmao i'll ask him later lmao :giggle:

lmao :giggle:

sent the link to a few male colleagues - one is seriously thinking of ordering one! ! !

http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/bleh.gif

bobcat

sent the link to a few male colleagues - one is seriously thinking of … sent the link to a few male colleagues - one is seriously thinking of ordering one! ! !

is he thinking of using it put his sarnies in like crazy says he does :giggle:

hiphop_dont_stop

is he thinking of using it put his sarnies in like crazy says he does … is he thinking of using it put his sarnies in like crazy says he does :giggle:

He says he's gonna put his tackle in it while he's on his m/cycle in the winter! ! ! ! !!

:w00t: :w00t:

bobcat

He says he's gonna put his tackle in it while he's on his m/cycle in the … He says he's gonna put his tackle in it while he's on his m/cycle in the winter! ! ! ! !! :w00t: :w00t:

well tell him to make sure he dont get the pull cord trapped anywhere at high speed...cud b painful:w00t: lol

Admin

I like the fact that it says "Pen Not Included" as if you were going to buy a kangaroo scrotum it might come with a free pen...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1866
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571334
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions