THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR NEW ADDITION

14 replies
Found 21st May 2009
Take a look at these........For the baby that has everything apart from that lovely pair of heels to finish off her outfit. Only in America hey ? Clicky linky in 1st post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

haha omg they look like somthing you get in the bear factory

Lol you wouldn't would you

How long before they fall off and are lost anyway

I wouldn't - gosh, next people will be accessorizing their babies with handbags and lipgloss.

These were seen on the Apprentice last night- no one went for them - can't see why!
the heel is soft but i still think they are disgusting. Who in their right mind would put their baby in these? Makes them look ridiculous.

$35,so what about £20,yeh they cute for some and yes only in America, but I wouldn't bother,much prefer some soft velour Winnie the Pooh bootees.Most time I just leave mine in socks anyway,and they got blanket on in pram.

At 1st I thougt they were going have like a real heel,gonna say that would scratch the baby's legs as they soon wriggle about a lot.

bluetigermobiles;5279918

These were seen on the Apprentice last night- no one went for them - … These were seen on the Apprentice last night- no one went for them - can't see why!the heel is soft but i still think they are disgusting. Who in their right mind would put their baby in these? Makes them look ridiculous.

Didn't see them,my partner was flicking the tv channels over onto that show though,saw some pushchair and a birthing pool,that was it from what I recall.

Original Poster

bluetigermobiles;5279918

These were seen on the Apprentice last night- no one went for them - … These were seen on the Apprentice last night- no one went for them - can't see why!the heel is soft but i still think they are disgusting. Who in their right mind would put their baby in these? Makes them look ridiculous.

Ah didn't know they were on there lol some of the girls in the office were looking at them ....Big on the beauty pageant thing in the States, it's awful how they make little girls look like mini adults

These are just strange! My girls were in socks or little booties most of the time! Like people have said above, next we will have handbags and lipgloss for babies, they are babies, leave them be!

Only America :roll:

i would buy them as a joke or take a pic of baby in them and say u were always a diva when she was 18 but i wouldnt seriously take a baby out in them, think they would probably sell for fun if they were cheaper tho

its a little like them billy bob dummies what look like teeth have u seen them ? i would buy one for fun but would be embaressed going about with it ha

Chavtastic!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5279952

Didn't see them,my partner was flicking the tv channels over onto that … Didn't see them,my partner was flicking the tv channels over onto that show though,saw some pushchair and a birthing pool,that was it from what I recall.

these were among the items they could chose from at the beginning. Needless to say they all had some sense and steered well clear!

bluetigermobiles;5280120

these were among the items they could chose from at the beginning. … these were among the items they could chose from at the beginning. Needless to say they all had some sense and steered well clear!

Ah right,yeh I wouldn't gone for the shoes either,I obviously only saw some way into the end.

I'd gone for the pushchair anyway over the birthing pool,as more people are likely to hire a pool than a pushchair but suppose it was down to choose from and whatever team had 1st pickings.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5280164

Ah right,yeh I wouldn't gone for the shoes either,I obviously only saw … Ah right,yeh I wouldn't gone for the shoes either,I obviously only saw some way into the end.I'd gone for the pushchair anyway over the birthing pool,as more people are likely to hire a pool than a pushchair but suppose it was down to choose from and whatever team had 1st pickings.

I thought the pushchair was great, until they found someone else selling it for £35 cheaper in the same place lol. I was suprised that helmet thing was popular though.

These shoes are ridiculous, but each to there own i suppose.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights11
    2. Driving anxiety.1518
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65
    4. Toyota verso camera22

See more discussions