Groups

The Perfect Murder........

Any ideas, anyone??

Need a good storyline for my next novella

50 Comments

It's supposed to be hit someone over the head with a frozen leg of pork to kill them then cook it .
    Please don't though Clarity

Original Poster

jeany123;6336149

It's supposed to be hit someone over the head with a frozen leg of pork … It's supposed to be hit someone over the head with a frozen leg of pork to kill them then cook it .Please don't though Clarity

Wondering if it would be possible to kill em and make em eat it afterwards??

decisions decisions ;-)

stab with frozen icicle - bad girls style

I got it.....kill someone....preferebly by poison...a lot cleaner than stabbing/shooting

stick the body in a freezer.....obviously one big enough

get a woodchip maker....position it over running water

feed through the frozen body (frozen so no blood mess) so all the bits go in the water and go away

make sure all bits have gone into the water....clean the woodchip maker

ohhhhh and I was at home with you all night wasnt I:thumbsup:

Ice pick, classic

ClarityofMind;6336157

Wondering if it would be possible to kill em and make em eat it … Wondering if it would be possible to kill em and make em eat it afterwards??decisions decisions ;-)

possibly if you liquidise it

Original Poster

loupomm;6336159

stab with frozen icicle - bad girls style

Like this idea!!

Violent, gory, passionate, suits me!!

You kill the person your friend wants to kill, they kill the person you want to kill, you be each others alibis.

lol anyone in mind? Depends on the effect your looking for but I prefer the silent method so would go for lethal injection, cut the body into 5 pieces then dump in a barrel of acid, no trace :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6336161

I got it.....kill someone....preferebly by poison...a lot cleaner than … I got it.....kill someone....preferebly by poison...a lot cleaner than stabbing/shootingstick the body in a freezer.....obviously one big enoughget a woodchip maker....position it over running waterfeed through the frozen body (frozen so no blood mess)make sure all bits have gone into the water....clean the woodchip makerohhhhh and I was at home with you all night wasnt I:thumbsup:

you were with me the whole weekend babes and I know you and he were getting on and were really happy together, so you didnt even have a motive.......... right? :w00t:

Original Poster

treble99;6336174

lol anyone in mind? Depends on the effect your looking for but I prefer … lol anyone in mind? Depends on the effect your looking for but I prefer the silent method so would go for lethal injection, cut the body into 5 pieces then dump in a barrel of acid, no trace :thumbsup:

5 pieces???

See I knew I needed the help of a scally. ;-)

lethal injection = too humane.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6336172

You kill the person your friend wants to kill, they kill the person you … You kill the person your friend wants to kill, they kill the person you want to kill, you be each others alibis.

Tiger.... you up for this??? lol

Original Poster

choclatepup;6336164

Ice pick, classic

appeals in a certain vindictive way... but I think I'd prefer using my fingers and teeth

ClarityofMind;6336181

Tiger.... you up for this??? lol

more than ever!....although can you be done for conspiracy to murder...before the murder has been attempted? lol

even better 2 for price of one, get someone you hate to kill someone else you hate, but make sure you are in no way connected, fit them up good n proper and they get life, one gone, one inside......

Original Poster

loupomm;6336193

even better 2 for price of one, get someone you hate to kill someone else … even better 2 for price of one, get someone you hate to kill someone else you hate, but make sure you are in no way connected, fit them up good n proper and they get life, one gone, one inside......

ooohhh have to consider this........ :thinking:

loupomm;6336193

even better 2 for price of one, get someone you hate to kill someone else … even better 2 for price of one, get someone you hate to kill someone else you hate, but make sure you are in no way connected, fit them up good n proper and they get life, one gone, one inside......

and you would be locked up with em for conspiracy :? woop woop life with someone you hate :? lol fail

get them drunk and get them to walk on a train track as the train is coming

loupomm;6336193

even better 2 for price of one, get someone you hate to kill someone else … even better 2 for price of one, get someone you hate to kill someone else you hate, [COLOR="Red"]but make sure you are in no way connected, fit them up good n proper[/COLOR] and they get life, one gone, one inside......

lil_tiger;6336206

and you would be locked up with em for conspiracy :? woop woop life with … and you would be locked up with em for conspiracy :? woop woop life with someone you hate :? lol fail

errrrrr noooooooo

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6336191

more than ever!....although can you be done for conspiracy to … more than ever!....although can you be done for conspiracy to murder...before the murder has been attempted? lol

uhmmm............... I dunno lol

Not if we dont get caught?

I dont uh think.

But this is just a joke, right?

Tinternet. :whistling:;-)

Original Poster

alexcruxon;6336210

get them drunk and get them to walk on a train track as the train is … get them drunk and get them to walk on a train track as the train is coming

Not hands on enough............

thats the point lol

Original Poster

alexcruxon;6336221

thats the point lol

There's a certain need for satisfaction in this.... lol

Just thinking of a storyline for a novel I'm writing of course :whistling:;-)

loupomm;6336193

loupomm;6336212

errrrrr noooooooo

would be suprised if anyone could do that whilst not doing anything at all...do you not think the person that goes down will wanna take you with em....after all....it was your idea lol :whistling:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6336227

would be suprised if anyone could do that whilst not doing anything at … would be suprised if anyone could do that whilst not doing anything at all...do you not think the person that goes down will wanna take you with em....after all....it was your idea lol :whistling:

Not if you play em well enough she means lol

ClarityofMind;6336234

exactly, plan it well, cover everything, if they cant prove owt then sorted :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6336234

would you go to prison for doing someone (who hates you...so im guessing you're not too fond of them neither) a favour :? I wouldnt lol...there would be some link to be found

ClarityofMind;6336176

5 pieces???See I knew I needed the help of a scally. ;-)

Oi nuff of the scally talk :x

Original Poster

loupomm;6336242

exactly, plan it well, cover everything, if they cant prove owt then … exactly, plan it well, cover everything, if they cant prove owt then sorted :thumbsup:

I'm with ya lol

Original Poster

treble99;6336248

Oi nuff of the scally talk :x

You owe me dontcha babes :whistling:;-)

ClarityofMind;6336257

You owe me dontcha babes :whistling:;-)

Yeah, not enough to commit murder for you tho lol

My next door neighbour but 1 is a convicted murderer maybe I'll ask him next time I see him :thumbsup: see where he went wrong

Original Poster

treble99;6336289

Yeah, not enough to commit murder for you tho lolMy next door neighbour … Yeah, not enough to commit murder for you tho lolMy next door neighbour but 1 is a convicted murderer maybe I'll ask him next time I see him :thumbsup: see where he went wrong

Bless.

Or just gimme an intro and I'll work my magic :-D

lol all you gotta do is watch the crime and investigation channel......wait for the cases that went cold apart from the 'one mistake'....replicate and learn from the persons mistake...:?

Ran them over with a car and say it was an accident.

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6336297

lol all you gotta do is watch the crime and investigation … lol all you gotta do is watch the crime and investigation channel......wait for the cases that went cold apart from the 'one mistake'....replicate and learn from the persons mistake...:?

I dont have the patience lol

Original Poster

Abvance;6336298

it has a certain stone age appeal... cept its prolly vehicular homicide at the very least lol

shove snow down their throat :thumbsup: they will choke and die, but before they are found the snow will have melted leaving no trace of the crime :-D :lol:

Abvance;6336298

Lol, a police man once told me that if you want to kill someone run them over as you get the least amount of prison time for it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;6336313

shove snow down their throat :thumbsup: they will choke and die, but … shove snow down their throat :thumbsup: they will choke and die, but before they are found the snow will have melted leaving no trace of the crime :-D :lol:

hmmm... off to scrape out my freezer.:-D

Original Poster

treble99;6336315

Lol, a police man once told me that if you want to kill someone run them … Lol, a police man once told me that if you want to kill someone run them over as you get the least amount of prison time for it :thumbsup:

nice chap eh?:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions