Groups

The Phantom of the Opera - London

Off down to London in the morning see the The Phantom of the Opera at her Majesty's Theatre

The show is a truly a spectacle and glad I got the opportunity to go and see it again

Anyone else seen? Would like to see? Or wouldn't?

4 Comments

Saw it in Liverpool a couple of years ago, was superb. Would love to see it again, hope they take it on tour again as going down to London is a bit expensive.

Original Poster

KazzyD;6983000

Saw it in Liverpool a couple of years ago, was superb. Would love to … Saw it in Liverpool a couple of years ago, was superb. Would love to see it again, hope they take it on tour again as going down to London is a bit expensive.

London is Yeah - Depends where your travelling from I suppose Im going from Cronton College in Widnes. Live in Wazza Tho.

London is the best place to see it, Her majesty's theatre is a traditional Victorian theatre, Everything in the show could of been done 100 years ago in the same theatre (all the chandelier and special effects)

Its possibly the best theatre in the world if you ask me, had a few tours around it in the past.

Im a drama and theatre studies student BTW.

I saw it at Liverpool Empire which has quite a lot of character too. Would love to see it again, my parents really want to see it (they've not had chance) but won't travel that far as they are both in there 80s.

Yeah, I saw it at her majesty's theatre in April. I really enjoyed it, and would definitely go again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …126296
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213636
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2429

See more discussions