Groups

THe Pier In Administartion

As you may have noticed the Pier has gone into administration, starting tomrow additonal reductions ( on top of the current up to 50% offer) will egin in order to sell through stock. Grab what you want before it runs out!

12 Comments

Not another shop gone!! We'll have none left soon. Will pop in to my nearest store and see whats left.

They've been on the edge for some time, back in the summer they were discussing a refinance model.

Suggestion is to shop in store and not online then lol

SuperEd

got one in watford near me will take a look

I bought a gift card from here yesterday for Xmas, will it still be around then!?

SuperEd

doubt it

I didn't realise they were doing that badly- it's one of my favourite shops. The one in Thurrock Retail Park closed in the summer, but other shops were too.

If they can't honour the gift cards, then my guess is that you will have to apply in a queue to the administrators. My advice is to spend that gift card or get a refund asap.

Horrible overpriced tat...I'm sorry for the staff who'll be out of a job but good riddance!

barneystuta;3664145

I bought a gift card from here yesterday for Xmas, will it still be … I bought a gift card from here yesterday for Xmas, will it still be around then!?

Probably not what you want to hear but I'm sure I read that in this current climate gift vouchers are a bad idea. I'd have to agree with matedodgy, get back to the shop and spend it fast.

i love the Pier, very sad the are going.

Original Poster

barneystuta;3664145

I bought a gift card from here yesterday for Xmas, will it still be … I bought a gift card from here yesterday for Xmas, will it still be around then!?

Re Gift cards, spend them ASAP, we are no longer issuing them ( makes sense) if you can bear the ques in pretty much all the stores, you should be able to grab some even better bargins, so much stuff has been heavily marked down, mainly furniture thats taken the biggest hit, on a side note, if your thinking of returning any items, they must not be "fit for purpose" or they will not be returnable. Word is we will be around until at least xmas eve, after that shal be job hunting again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …157382
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1321
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764529
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1744

See more discussions