The Poll - Who Killed Archie Mitchell? (ROUND 2!)

79 replies
Found 15th Feb 2010
I've put a poll below on who you think killed Archie Mitchell. Please vote then put below who you voted for. Then on Friday night we will see who got it right!

Feel free to still post on the first poll....

but i would also appreciate it if you vote on the second poll which is round 2... On here are the people who got the most votes in Round 1/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
78 Comments

it won't let me vote!

you need to change the colour of the names, make them darker ....... it's blinding !!!!!

it says you cannot vote repeatedly when i only vote once :?

cheerleader;7847520

it says you cannot vote repeatedly when i only vote once :?

+1 :thinking:

for me its between bradley, stacey and danny.

asayer;7847512

it won't let me vote!

+ 1

asayer;7847512

it won't let me vote!

+ another 1

Original Poster

RIght, ill try it again, please hold :oops:

BradyBrade!;7847541

for me its between bradley, stacey and danny.

i'm hoping it's janine & that she gets arrested so she won't be in eastenders anymore :whistling:

The poll:

1. Who cares?
2. Who cares?
3. Who cares?
4. Who cares?
5. Who cares?

DragonChris;7847580

The poll:1. Who cares?2. Who cares?3. Who cares?4. Who cares?5. Who cares?

why bother posting if you're not interested? :?
makes you a troll :whistling:

Original Poster

RIght, does this one work?

Original Poster

Ahh, i see someone voted for Peggy :thumbsup: it must work :-D

Banned

cheerleader;7847595

why bother posting if you're not interested? :?makes you a troll … why bother posting if you're not interested? :?makes you a troll :whistling:

Yeah, but he clearly doesn't care about Eastenders. There are worse things than being a troll:thumbsup:

Original Poster

So someone agrees with me on Jack.

Someone put Ben...

Someone put Janine, someone else put Peggy.

and

Someone put other.... who do you mean...?

Who are you? Reveal yourself!

:lol: who voted for little ben :roll:

Original Poster

cheerleader;7847660

:lol: who voted for little ben :roll:

2 people now :w00t:

who's put the rude comments on there borolad? :shock:

Original Poster

Come on! you have to say who you voted for :p. Otheriwse we won't know who is right on friday!

grant for me, watch this space!

aah96;7847543

+ 1

Oi!! You playing hooky?

Oh, soz. Forgot it's half term................:oops:

Ben, Daddies little boy:-D

Original Poster

cheerleader;7847685

who's put the rude comments on there borolad? :shock:

it doesn't say. But i bet the person is too much of a coward to own up to it. soooo.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;7847775

I shouldn't be telling you this but, Peggy takes the blame but she didn't … I shouldn't be telling you this but, Peggy takes the blame but she didn't do it

Ah really... so who else knows about this 'secret'?

Glenda!

Original Poster

Bradley and Jack att the top with 3 votes each....

ive heard stacey does it and thats why bradley commits suicide?

Original Poster

michaelanderson;7847823

Well i remember seeing Stacey on the Xmas day episode outside with the rest of the characters in the square just after it happens. So if it is her, it's major continuity.

borolad94;7847843

Well i remember seeing Stacey on the Xmas day episode outside with the … Well i remember seeing Stacey on the Xmas day episode outside with the rest of the characters in the square just after it happens. So if it is her, it's major continuity.

Thats what ive been told, Dont know as dont watch the show:thumbsup:

Banned

I did it.

Sorry for spoiling the fun everyone

DLM;7847916

I did it.Sorry for spoiling the fun everyone

lets not be foolish

we all know it was me :thumbsup:

deek72;7847697

Oi!! You playing hooky?Oh, soz. Forgot it's half … Oi!! You playing hooky?Oh, soz. Forgot it's half term................:oops:

Me i would never skive of school :whistling:

issit possible billy dunnit? i knw he is useless in many ways... in eastenders i mean... but he could be doin this...

I like the fact at this point that no-ones gone for the obvious choice of Phil. We're all assuming the writers were a bit more creative than this.

I've gone with Sean...dont know why though really.

cheerleader;7847595

why bother posting if you're not interested? :?makes you a troll … why bother posting if you're not interested? :?makes you a troll :whistling:

Silence, or I shall grind your bones under my bridge!

FilthAndFurry;7847634

Yeah, but he clearly doesn't care about Eastenders. There are worse … Yeah, but he clearly doesn't care about Eastenders. There are worse things than being a troll:thumbsup:

*High fives*

michaelanderson;7847823

Yes, Apparently Stacey did it, Bradley takes the rap for it, Gets locked up and commits suicide.

Also seen magazine covers before xmas saying " Grants back to kill Archie" and then last week it had Grant as a possible suspect, Also in last weeks Eastenders Phil returned a phone call and then told Peggy it was Grant and that he had told her not to go to Grant for help.

Theirs lots of different rumours which are clearly trying to throw you of scent, Most contradict themselves I doubt anyone knows but the producers.

shauneco;7848332

Yes, Apparently Stacey did it, Bradley takes the rap for it, Gets locked … Yes, Apparently Stacey did it, Bradley takes the rap for it, Gets locked up and commits suicide. Also seen magazine covers before xmas saying " Grants back to kill Archie" and then last week it had Grant as a possible suspect, Also in last weeks Eastenders Phil returned a phone call and then told Peggy it was Grant and that he had told her not to go to Grant for help.Theirs lots of different rumours which are clearly trying to throw you of scent, Most contradict themselves I doubt anyone knows but the producers.

I've seen written somewhere that only six people know the outcome and that its only the writers/producers...the cast wont find out until the night as its a live episode.

Banned

Ben is in the lead!

I have said sam because I said sam right from the start. I am about 8 episodes behind though! Going to try and get caught up in time for the live episode because it will be all over the media who it was after that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?917
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions