the power of hot uk deals works i went into mcdonalds tonight and asked for a double cheeseburger

and the manager served me in a nice polite and quick manner the burger was even warm after my rant last night they took notice

6 Comments

lol..

Should have gone to Burger King after last night ;-)

starsparkle2311;3511696

cannot believe you're admitting to actually going in … cannot believe you're admitting to actually going in there......................................only joking, i'm jealous, nearest macs to me is 50 miles away lol

You must be on the north pole then :w00t:

starsparkle2311;3511696

cannot believe you're admitting to actually going in … cannot believe you're admitting to actually going in there......................................only joking, i'm jealous, nearest macs to me is 50 miles away lol

50?! Are you sure?

Banned

Burger King?
It tastes BURNT, man!

Did you mention HUKD to the manager cos he could of actually been nice and got you the right burger (like most other MacDonalds)

HUKD is powerful, but its not a freakin' miracle worker to change the minds or workers and managers. Glad your diet is that bad that you only eat Bacon Cheeseburgers :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846141
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1969
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183823
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213610

See more discussions