There are no Leeds.......

I Laughed out very very loud.

83 Comments

A simple but effective joke

I laughed a littile bit.
    have some rep

i did one of those silent in my head laughs :thumbsup:

dirrrrrty leeds:p

have you been thinking of that one since 2004?

rotten

Original Poster Banned

milesy29;6631680

have you been thinking of that one since 2004?

They say time flies when you're having fun! :w00t:

Banned

no leeds coz we dont have any debts they only allow clubs in the premiership with millions of pounds of debts ........spending other peoples money isnt clever u know

nice thread guv.......still as pathetic as ever huh laughing at ur own jokes

btw leeds are the only club in the leagues still unbeaten.......kerching

^ 3rd division, not so kerching

casparwhite;6631939

no leeds coz we dont have any debts they only allow clubs in the … no leeds coz we dont have any debts they only allow clubs in the premiership with millions of pounds of debts ........spending other peoples money isnt clever u know

pot, kettle, black?

weren't leeds in mountains of debt then came out of admin very controversially?

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;6631939

no leeds coz we dont have any debts they only allow clubs in the … no leeds coz we dont have any debts they only allow clubs in the premiership with millions of pounds of debts ........spending other peoples money isnt clever u knownice thread guv.......still as pathetic as ever huh laughing at ur own jokesbtw leeds are the only club in the leagues still unbeaten.......kerching

Wow.. Strong stalking itt.

PS.... I'm not laughing at my own jokes...... I'm laughing at Leeds....... Very Very Loudly. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

matt3454;6634523

pot, kettle, black?weren't leeds in mountains of debt then came out of … pot, kettle, black?weren't leeds in mountains of debt then came out of admin very controversially?

I seem to recall something about 15 points and lots and lots of tears?

guv;6634669

I seem to recall something about 15 points and lots and lots of tears?

Yep and it was done very sneakily too, they were getting relegated from the Championship anyway so they went into administration just before the last game of the season.

This meant the points deduction would be applied that season when it no longer mattered rather than the next season in league 1

barneydog;6634760

Yep and it was done very sneakily too, they were getting relegated from … Yep and it was done very sneakily too, they were getting relegated from the Championship anyway so they went into administration just before the last game of the season.This meant the points deduction would be applied that season when it no longer mattered rather than the next season in league 1

then ken bates left, and came back the next day to buy the club and the debts, paying them off to the tune of 4p in every pound.

Dirty dirty leeds.

Banned

barneydog;6634760

Yep and it was done very sneakily too, they were getting relegated from … Yep and it was done very sneakily too, they were getting relegated from the Championship anyway so they went into administration just before the last game of the season.This meant the points deduction would be applied that season when it no longer mattered rather than the next season in league 1

so which season did we dodge the points?

was it season 06/07 when we were deducted 10 points for entering administration? (sending us down)

or was it season 07/08 when we were deducted 15 points for not entering into a cva? (where we still managed the play offs)

at least have an idea of what you are talking about if you are gonna join the band of trolls and attempt to beat me down lol:roll:

Banned

skusey;6634476

^ 3rd division, not so kerching

profit=kerching

no borrowed funds......top of the league with a game in hand and no less than 4 international players

the less said about your club the better:whistling:

casparwhite;6634925

so which season did we dodge the points?was it season 06/07 when we were … so which season did we dodge the points?was it season 06/07 when we were deducted 10 points for entering administration? (sending us down)or was it season 07/08 when we were deducted 15 points for not entering into a cva? (where we still managed the play offs)at least have an idea of what you are talking about if you are gonna join the band of trolls and attempt to beat me down lol:roll:

on another note, gradel is quite good :thumbsup:

casparwhite;6634968

profit=kerchingno borrowed funds......top of the league with a game in … profit=kerchingno borrowed funds......top of the league with a game in hand and no less than 4 international playersthe less said about your club the better:whistling:

there was this one team, who spent all their money going for european glory. ended up failing, oweing lots of money and eventually dropped down the divisions.

Who were they?

Yep, Leeds United.

Yet their supporters have managed to forget about how they were the worst at oweing money that they were NEVER going to pay back.

Get off your high horse mate.

casparwhite;6634925

was it season 06/07 when we were deducted 10 points for entering … was it season 06/07 when we were deducted 10 points for entering administration? (sending us down)

The points deduction didn't send you down. You were 13 points behind the first place of safety, with a far inferiour goal difference.

casparwhite;6634925

so which season did we dodge the points?was it season 06/07 when we were … so which season did we dodge the points?was it season 06/07 when we were deducted 10 points for entering administration? (sending us down)or was it season 07/08 when we were deducted 15 points for not entering into a cva? (where we still managed the play offs)at least have an idea of what you are talking about if you are gonna join the band of trolls and attempt to beat me down lol:roll:

They didn't dodge the point deduction they just timed the administration so that it was the most convienient.

If they had gone into administration after the last game in the 06/07 season the 10 points deduction would have been imposed on the next season.

The 15 point deduction was for not following league rules on going into adninstration and so is a seperate matter.

BTW I'm not trying to beat you down, doing that would mean I actually give a toss and trust me I don't.

Banned

BMR;6634993

on another note, gradel is quite good :thumbsup:

yeah he completely changed the game when he came on last night, nearly every touch created something.......excellent loan signing. hopefully we can make it more permanent looks like a bit of class:)

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;6634925

Wow.... You've got it bad.

Probably advisable just to turn your computer off and walk away.

You have a habit of calling people trolls that disagree with you. Take a break before it affects your health. Its obviously not doing you any good and I've only your best interests at heart. :friends:

Banned

casparwhite;6631939

no leeds coz we dont have any debts they only allow clubs in the … no leeds coz we dont have any debts they only allow clubs in the premiership with millions of pounds of debts ........spending other peoples money isnt clever u knownice thread guv.......still as pathetic as ever huh laughing at ur own jokesbtw leeds are the only club in the leagues still unbeaten.......kerching

shame you cant get your facts correct,as per, the Only team from Manchester have NO debts... :thumbsup:...

guv;6635090

Wow.... You've got it bad.Probably advisable just to turn your computer … Wow.... You've got it bad.Probably advisable just to turn your computer off and walk away.You have a habit of calling people trolls that disagree with you. Take a break before it affects your health. Its obviously not doing you any good and I've only your best interests at heart. :friends:

+1
    Just say no, its obviously making you very sour :?

Banned

guv;6635090

Wow.... You've got it bad.Probably advisable just to turn your computer … Wow.... You've got it bad.Probably advisable just to turn your computer off and walk away.You have a habit of calling people trolls that disagree with you. Take a break before it affects your health. Its obviously not doing you any good and I've only your best interests at heart. :friends:

lol funny how all the trolls are here in 1 place in a thread on leeds united which just happens to be my team as you all know:roll:

anyways carry on trolling:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;6635115

+1Just say no, its obviously making you very sour :?

i am saying no to bait posts.........

good luck in your relegation battle:whistling:

Banned

dog_cop;6635109

shame you cant get your facts correct,as per, the Only team from … shame you cant get your facts correct,as per, the Only team from Manchester have NO debts... :thumbsup:...

your not a club if you dont own your own ground:thumbsup:

casparwhite;6635221

i am saying no to bait posts.........good luck in your relegation … i am saying no to bait posts.........good luck in your relegation battle:whistling:

hopefully changing places with the blades.

casparwhite;6635241

your not a club if you dont own your own ground:thumbsup:

i did find the 'council house' gag funny

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;6635196

lol funny how all the trolls are here in 1 place in a thread on leeds … lol funny how all the trolls are here in 1 place in a thread on leeds united which just happens to be my team as you all know:roll:anyways carry on trolling:thumbsup:

So anyone who doesn't like Leeds is a troll?

Now please go away and stop trolling and thread spoiling itt. I've tried to be nice, but clearly that hasn't worked.

Banned

barneydog;6635051

They didn't dodge the point deduction they just timed the administration … They didn't dodge the point deduction they just timed the administration so that it was the most convienient.If they had gone into administration after the last game in the 06/07 season the 10 points deduction would have been imposed on the next season.The 15 point deduction was for not following league rules on going into adninstration and so is a seperate matter.BTW I'm not trying to beat you down, doing that would mean I actually give a toss and trust me I don't.

a points deduction is a points deduction and we took 2......25 points in total:thumbsup:

BTW you gave a toss to post in the first place and then came back for more.......irony anyone;-)

Banned

guv;6635275

So anyone who doesn't like Leeds is a troll?Now please go away and stop … So anyone who doesn't like Leeds is a troll?Now please go away and stop trolling and thread spoiling itt. I've tried to be nice, but clearly that hasn't worked.

i dont care who likes leeds and who doesnt , fact of the matter is every 1 of ur trolling cronies is in this thread......

awwwwww bless.......he wants the thread to go his way and get me suspended again.......boo hoo

casparwhite;6635079

yeah he completely changed the game when he came on last night, nearly … yeah he completely changed the game when he came on last night, nearly every touch created something.......excellent loan signing. hopefully we can make it more permanent looks like a bit of class:)

Glad he has started well, not sure about a pernament deal, he is still highly thought of here just had an off form patch and the manager putting 'his own signings' in Gradels position. But on his day he can produce a little bit of magic on the wing.

Banned

BMR;6635347

Glad he has started well, not sure about a pernament deal, he is still … Glad he has started well, not sure about a pernament deal, he is still highly thought of here just had an off form patch and the manager putting 'his own signings' in Gradels position. But on his day he can produce a little bit of magic on the wing.

yeah 1 month loan but im sure we'll be looking to extend that, think commentators were saying he hadnt made a start for quite a few games down there.......incidently he played in the game against us last team we we were beaten by you lot last season:)

casparwhite;6635465

yeah 1 month loan but im sure we'll be looking to extend that, think … yeah 1 month loan but im sure we'll be looking to extend that, think commentators were saying he hadnt made a start for quite a few games down there.......incidently he played in the game against us last team we we were beaten by you lot last season:)

we bought Dany N'Guessan and he plays in Gradels position, however he now too has been dropped, we are playing a central midfielder down the right wing for some bizarre reason lol, i think Gradel may have been a bit frustrated at that!

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;6635308

i dont care who likes leeds and who doesnt , fact of the matter is every … i dont care who likes leeds and who doesnt , fact of the matter is every 1 of ur trolling cronies is in this thread......

Seriously, I think you need help.

awwwwww bless.......he wants the thread to go his way and get me … awwwwww bless.......he wants the thread to go his way and get me suspended again.......boo hoo

No, actually, I've asked you to stop stalking and trolling in this thread. It's not a healthy way to be. It's not as if you just have a hang up with me, its ANYONE who dares to say something you don't agree with and call them a troll. Seems to be an obsession.

Banned

skusey;6635393

Thanks, still wouldnt swap with ths scummers though:w00t:8 games in, not … Thanks, still wouldnt swap with ths scummers though:w00t:8 games in, not classed as a relegation battle yet:)Talk to Frank mate, worried about how bitter and angry you are, PM me if you need to talk:thumbsup:

wouldnt swap with man utd.....whats that got to do with owt?

8 games or 38 games in.....good luck with that battle

what are you talkig about, who is frank, is he a real person or a figment of your imagination?

whoever/whatever he is you seeem to have some kind of fixation with him/it (no homo)

btw no need to make things personal........it makes you look bitter and angry and incapable of having general banter:whistling:

Banned

BMR;6635504

we bought Dany N'Guessan and he plays in Gradels position, however he now … we bought Dany N'Guessan and he plays in Gradels position, however he now too has been dropped, we are playing a central midfielder down the right wing for some bizarre reason lol, i think Gradel may have been a bit frustrated at that!

whatever it is , it worked well for us last night......leeds fans have already started concoting the chants for him.......youll be lucky to get him back with 20,000 leeds fans chanting for him every week and the world class facilities we have at thorp arch

i reckon he's ours:)

Banned

Can we have a little more of this, rather than the fingers turned round the other way ?

]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9452/peacewe.th.jpg

If not, please don't resort to silly jibes and name calling then, otherwise we'll review each and every post for breaches of the code of conduct.

Banned

skusey;6635557

Pot, kettle, black:w00t:You really need to get a life away from here … Pot, kettle, black:w00t:You really need to get a life away from here little boy (frank is a helpline for drug addicts HTH)

oh dear, so now you are calling me a drug addict.

you know naff all about me, so lets not start thinking otherwise

get a grip of yourself ffs

aScottishBloke;6635626

Can we have a little more of this, rather than the fingers turned round … Can we have a little more of this, rather than the fingers turned round the other way ?]If not, please don't resort to silly jibes and name calling then, otherwise we'll review each and every post for breaches of the code of conduct.

Good work:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA77
      2. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.33
      3. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed22
      4. Ditched Sky33

See more discussions