Expired

The price of Nintendo ds Lite at Asda?

Found 10th Aug 2008
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone knew the price of a Nintendo Ds at asda?. I looked on asda.com but came only see the games

Thanks, hopes this is the right section too

10 Comments

Banned

choc1969;2719824

They aren't selling them anymore hun, only PSPs … They aren't selling them anymore hun, only PSPs etchttp://www.asda-electricals.co.uk/shop/price/gaming/games-consoles.html?

probably why she asked, wanted to know the instore price

i think there like 96.97 or something

Original Poster

moneysaverraver;2719852

probably why she asked, wanted to know the instore pricei think there … probably why she asked, wanted to know the instore pricei think there like 96.97 or something

Thanks was just wondering whats the best, looks like the hmv one as i have a £10 voucher, so i could get console and 1 game for £89.99 :thumbsup:

Banned

Polly_P;2719975

Thanks was just wondering whats the best, looks like the hmv one as i … Thanks was just wondering whats the best, looks like the hmv one as i have a £10 voucher, so i could get console and 1 game for £89.99 :thumbsup:

go for it :thumbsup:

im sre bargain crazy have pink ones for £80

Original Poster

These are £95 in Asda, i saw in the magazine yesterday

Banned

Polly_P;2730729

These are £95 in Asda, i saw in the magazine yesterday

Yup!!!

yup, 95 quid in store

Asda had an offer last week for £85 but now back to £95, saw price instore today.

However I just bought a black console today from PC World who price matched with a deal they were aware of at £85.99 - 10% of difference from their original price of £99.99 = £85.99 - £1.40 = £84.59

givit a shot if u aint already bought one matey!

£95 inc 2 free games: health coach and brain challenge (not the dr kira??? one), but not bad...
Post a comment
@
    Text