Good film, go and see it

Very funny.

Thought it would be a chick flick but it actually isn't

Just thought i'd let you know :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

I went to see it in Kingston on Monday and it was hilarious!!!!
Highly recommend it. :thumbsup:
For all you fellas out there, there's a quality scene (obviously cos it's a funny part of the film), but also sandra Bullock is nekkid in it
I didn't see the attraction myself obviously, but she has got a GREAT body for a woman her age :whistling:

magough;5757488

I went to see it in Kingston on Monday and it was hilarious!!!!Highly … I went to see it in Kingston on Monday and it was hilarious!!!!Highly recommend it. :thumbsup:For all you fellas out there, there's a quality scene (obviously cos it's a funny part of the film), but also sandra Bullock is nekkid in it I didn't see the attraction myself obviously, but she has got a GREAT body for a woman her age :whistling:

Oh cool, another film on the list that I'd be happy to view, I'm thinking of watching either Hangover or this for the weekend now.

I'll probably watch the Hangover first since it'll be taken down from the cinema soon and I've heard that's hilarious.

magough;5757488

I went to see it in Kingston on Monday and it was hilarious!!!!Highly … I went to see it in Kingston on Monday and it was hilarious!!!!Highly recommend it. :thumbsup:For all you fellas out there, [SIZE="4"]there's a quality scene [/SIZE](obviously cos it's a funny part of the film), but also sandra Bullock is nekkid in it I didn't see the attraction myself obviously, but she has got a GREAT body for a woman her age :whistling:

If it's the one I'm thinking of then made me laugh out loud :-D

haha i have been to see this twice really good film loved it!! :thumbsup: recomended

frollickingfrill;5758030

I thought you were choking ... :oops:

frollickingfrill;5758030

Yeh, when she's just got out the shower lol.
To be honest there's quite a few laugh out loud scenes in it.
I really enjoyed it.
Yeh i wanna see the Hangover too. Sposed to be hilarious
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!33
    2. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient22
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1820
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...33

See more discussions