'The Punisher' 2017

Found 23rd Dec 2017
It takes a lot to keep my attention watching movies these days but, wow, just finished The Punisher, not really a Christmas 'movie/series' but brilliant.
Be prepared there are some extremely violent scenes, especially towards the end, I'm not a great fan of gratuitous violence, but somehow you feel it has to be shown to make it authentic.
Anyone else enjoy it?
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
deleted800342
I haven't seen it.
Loved it

waiting for Iron Fist season 2 now though
It's a good show but so slow. Not what I expected at all.
Great series.
But I liked to scenes in dare devil best in the diner and prison.
Original Poster
rev614 m ago

It's a good show but so slow. Not what I expected at all.

Agree it's a slow burn to start but after the first few episodes, oh yes...
Brilliant series. Love what Netflix are doing with the Marvel genre
Yeah really good series. I think no the legalities are out of the way hulk might get a series next year. Hopefully
Original Poster
Any recommendations for the next box set, got a few days off for Christmas so plenty of leisure time, love it!
cycleman4 m ago

Any recommendations for the next box set, got a few days off for Christmas …Any recommendations for the next box set, got a few days off for Christmas so plenty of leisure time, love it!

Both seasons of Daredevil.
cycleman4 h, 18 m ago

Any recommendations for the next box set, got a few days off for Christmas …Any recommendations for the next box set, got a few days off for Christmas so plenty of leisure time, love it!

Manhunt:Unabomber
Original Poster
Ok let the boxfest begin, could be a long night, Merry Christmas everyone!
I loved it too. Good writing, characters and acting.
DARK (watch with English subtitles and German audio)

Dark
Punisher was awesome. Haven't watched Ironfist yet heard conflicting things about it. Daredevil was really good as was Jessica Jones. Luke Cage was a bit meh. As above, really like how Netflix are running with the Marvel stuff. Now give us Hulk
Original Poster
Things keep getting better, just been given 'Dunkirk' in 4K, got to set a viewing schedule now
Was recommended Punisher a month ago by my friends, so glad I listened to them. At first you’ll be like “hey that’s the douchebag from the Walking Dead, why did they get someone many people hate?” but you see the terrible plight he encounters and relate to the guy. Awesome series, but not too sure where a Season 2 would go in terms of the plot as it looks like everything’s been resolved in the final episode.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants