Groups

The pure JOY! A New batch of Hatchimals is on the way next week

Editor
    Okay, it's like that Arnold Schwarzenegger movie trying to get one of these! No, not Terminator! Jingle all the way! Remember? Yeah anyway, they are super hard to get hold of and kids are going crazy for them.

Well, good news! Asda George will apparently have some on Monday, December 12th. But as we know, it's going to be a mad rush to get in there and get them. Not sure if it will be one per customer but it wouldn't surprise me. There are no details on times.at the moment.

Update should go live on George Asda at 10AM 12th Dec NOW SHOWING STOCK - HIT ME!

An Asda spokeswoman said this morning the new batch were due to go live from 10am''

However, customers were urged to be patient as the stock may not appear on the site until shortly after that time.

Source

We'll try and get on it as fast as we can over on social media but as about, they will likely go super fast. Here's a button to smash when the time comes HIT MEH!

You can sign up for Whatsapp alerts Here
    HUKD Facebook Here
    Twitter page Here

Source Here

https://media.giphy.com/media/nqvg7UHnOzc7S/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/JVmbCIz2rtwly/source.gif

82 Comments

Awesome. Thanks Neo..

Banned

oh no.

So happy my kids ain't into this tat

It's basically a Furby, no?

These with "hatch" then stay in the box the toy company making these must be laughing all the way to the bank £60 each for these is just crazy complete waste of money

Original Poster Editor

FantasyDeals

The kids be like...

https://media.giphy.com/media/YoB1eEFB6FZ1m/giphy.gif

Take a balloon and blow up to a small size. Cover it in papiermache and let dry.

Pop balloon and cut egg just above halfway mark. Paint outside of egg if desired.

Place this inside.

http://i68.tinypic.com/29xc483.jpg price £8.99

Seal up egg.

Give to your child. Shake egg every now and then to see if it's ready to hatch.

Help the child hatch the toy and free from egg.

Throw your voice to sound like Orville to make it look like they toy is talking to the child.

Job done.

Edited by: "Mark2111" 9th Dec 2016

Mark2111

Take a balloon and blow up to a small size. Cover it in papiermache and … Take a balloon and blow up to a small size. Cover it in papiermache and let dry.Pop balloon and cut egg just above halfway mark. Paint outside of egg if desired.Place this inside. price £8.99Seal up egg.Give to your child. Shake egg every now and then to see if it's ready to hatch.Help the child hatch the toy and free from egg.Throw your voice to sound like Orville to make it look like they toy is talking to the child.Job done.

​love it!

Just asked my kid if anyone in his class wants a hatchimal for Christmas, he said whats a hatchimal. Cant be that sought after if a 6 year old hasn't heard of em.

Snakeyes646

So happy my kids ain't into this tat

They really do look cheap though don't they? The wings and the material just looks like cheap car boot sale tat.

metallica182

They really do look cheap though don't they? The wings and the material … They really do look cheap though don't they? The wings and the material just looks like cheap car boot sale tat.

Yeah that's what I mean, how they have become the "must have toy" this year is beyond me, us kids in the 80s had much better taste

Snakeyes646

Yeah that's what I mean, how they have become the "must have toy" this … Yeah that's what I mean, how they have become the "must have toy" this year is beyond me, us kids in the 80s had much better taste

It was all about she ra

Error440

It was all about she ra

Of course, I had so many she'ra vs Evil Lin episodes, He-Man, Lion-O & the transformers had to sit and watch

Kept an eye on George.com pretty much all night and there was no sign of a hatchimal!

I know where you can buy 150 of them from: dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

(Ignore the fact it's from the Daily Fail)

Leo1089

Kept an eye on George.com pretty much all night and there was no sign of … Kept an eye on George.com pretty much all night and there was no sign of a hatchimal!

It does say 10AM on the 12th..

FantasyDeals

No, furbies have more interaction! It is a very basic and poorer furby like creature, the novelty is in the hatching that's it! My Mum was fortunate to have won one of these for my daughter, I had originally tracked one down and paid £60 for it but once the comp one came through I gave it to a friend who was looking and I'm so glad I did it is one of the biggest rip offs ever.

10.02 no hatchimals yet!

GROOVYCHICK69

10.02 no hatchimals yet!

Was it going to be dead on 10.00

GROOVYCHICK69

10.02 no hatchimals yet!

unless the bots got there first.

GROOVYCHICK69

10.02 no hatchimals yet!

​Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh

Still not here

go GO GO

10.06 still nothing

Still none!

nope none

They were supposed to go live at 12 01 this morning I waited and refreshed now find myself doing it all again I think asda just want attention

asda has crashed I think lol or my Internet is playing up

Ooops is it april 1st

F5... nope... F5... Nope...

So annoying! Have we missed them or have they not gone onsale yet?

don't think they have went on sale yet

evadnefelosial

It does say 10AM on the 12th..

It was 12.01am on the 12th originally!

Coramam1

They were supposed to go live at 12 01 this morning I waited and … They were supposed to go live at 12 01 this morning I waited and refreshed now find myself doing it all again I think asda just want attention

​Haha same lol. Set my alarm last night incase I fell asleep now wasted all morn at work on a hatchimal hunt too!!!

I've spoken to Asda they don't have any, they haven't had any and we have all just wasted 30 mins of our lives! They don't know why the message was put out that they were going to have some cause they don't. Stand down everyone!!

GROOVYCHICK69

I've spoken to Asda they don't have any, they haven't had any and we have … I've spoken to Asda they don't have any, they haven't had any and we have all just wasted 30 mins of our lives! They don't know why the message was put out that they were going to have some cause they don't. Stand down everyone!!

LIES you just want them all to yourself! (laughing as i type that..mainly because it might be true )

Every so often one of my refreshes hangs for few seconds and I tell myself this is it. Needless to say still no Hatchimals

GROOVYCHICK69

I've spoken to Asda they don't have any, they haven't had any and we have … I've spoken to Asda they don't have any, they haven't had any and we have all just wasted 30 mins of our lives! They don't know why the message was put out that they were going to have some cause they don't. Stand down everyone!!

​Trying to get rid of the competition, love it!
    Edited by: "Jelavic18" 12th Dec 2016

Thankfully my daughter has accepted that it's far to cold for an animal to hatch and will wait whoop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …257862
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714127
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831633
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1025

See more discussions