Groups
    EXPIRED

The Quidco Christmas Cup!

quidco.com/chr…cupquidco.com/ima…gif

Just in case you haven't realised yet....here comes Christmas! To add a bit of fun and games into the Christmas madness we're launching the first ever Quidco Christmas Cup with £40,000 of prizes up for grabs!

To be in to win all you need to do is start a team with other Quidco members and earn cashback at Quidco merchants. The Christmas Cup is made up of one general league and eight merchant leagues, each with their own prizes. The top three teams according to earned cashback in each merchant league will win that league and the team with the most overall cashback will win the Christmas Cup.

We also have £4000 worth of vouchers to give away on the spot to teams during the Christmas Cup so watch the blog for special one day promos and random give-aways!

Once you have made a team you can view the league rankings, view your team's rankings, chat with your team-mates and chat in the league chat.

To start a team you'll have to login and go here. You can't leave a team once you've joined it so make sure you choose your team-mates carefully!

The Quidco Christmas Cup will run from November 14 to midnight December 23 and is only valid on transactions generated and tracked during that period. For more detailed information on the Christmas Cup please view the rules.

Have fun, good luck and Merry Christmas!

:santa: :thumbsup:

2 Comments

Ashley1982 is me all the christmas presents and friends going on this baby your all welcome to join me hopefully we will win or search for me vercity82

Follow this link if you want to find others to join your team

]Quidco Christmas Cup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2851
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
      3. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
      4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55

See more discussions