Groups

the random idea - what happened ???

hi, i went away on hols and have come back to see the forum closed.

has this now ended or is it just a delay

???

22 Comments

Just too random???

starsparkle2311;4285109

Bit of a to-do at the weekend, maybe that has something to do with it?:?

Spill the beans:?

Ooh wot sort of to-do :?

Banned

i hav tried 3 times to register on that site...never works?!

ODB_69;4285198

i hav tried 3 times to register on that site...never works?!

I did try and explain that, coz I was also having a bit of trouble:roll:

Banned

Its a hint to a get a life

starsparkle2311;4285109

Bit of a to-do at the weekend, maybe that has something to do with it?:?

hannah19790;4285164

Ooh wot sort of to-do :?

I want to know too! :-D

The whole things been dying a slow painful death since its started really....big shame. Would have been nice for someone to inform us though!!

starsparkle2311;4285306

i think i'm thinking of something else, sorry folks, I've had a long … i think i'm thinking of something else, sorry folks, I've had a long day:oops:

DOH!!:p
    Thought I was gonna get some goss then lol

Banned

hannah19790;4285260

I did try and explain that, coz I was also having a bit of trouble:roll:

u didnt get it sorted either then?

ODB_69;4285405

u didnt get it sorted either then?

I did eventually, but did say that I had had trouble with it and perhaps others where too:?

I've just checked and I'm still able to log in - not a lot going on but there none the less :-D

hannah19790;4285449

I've just checked and I'm still able to log in - not a lot going on but … I've just checked and I'm still able to log in - not a lot going on but there none the less :-D

Its the forum thats gone it seems!! Thats where all the discussions/ideas were taking place :?

Thats sad, I've been busy for a few days with work and other stuff so not had a chance to log on.

jonincov;4285580

Its the forum thats gone it seems!! Thats where all the discussions/ideas … Its the forum thats gone it seems!! Thats where all the discussions/ideas were taking place :?

I got it:?
    I can see all that's been discussed etc..:?

Original Poster

i can only get the front page but not the forum ? does anyone know for sure if its been given up on ?

wht are u on about!? im confused!

hannah19790;4285635

I got it:?I can see all that's been discussed etc..:?

Working again now, it hasn't been for the past couple of days!! Curiouser and curiouser.....

patchy987;4285667

i can only get the front page but not the forum ? does anyone know for … i can only get the front page but not the forum ? does anyone know for sure if its been given up on ?

Try PMing Faev or someone - they'll know best

mum2b;4285692

wht are u on about!? im confused!

hotukdeals.com/for…772
    jonincov;4285777

Working again now, it hasn't been for the past couple of days!! Curiouser … Working again now, it hasn't been for the past couple of days!! Curiouser and curiouser.....

Oooh very odd:?

hello guys and gals,
    The random idea or thrifty fifty is still a go but we have had teething problems with the hosting. I have pm faev and it seems to be working now. Obviously it is quite hard to organise 50 people to get registered and vote so it has taken a bit of time and a few people have dropped out. I am going to be appointing trustee's for the pot and then taking the pounds so we can get to the actual fun part and hopefully get busy again
    PLEASE IF YOU ARE STILL IN POST ON THE FORUM AND DONT GIVE UP
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
    DREWDUDE - CREATOR

bump for notice update

Original Poster

drewdude;4288417

hello guys and gals,The random idea or thrifty fifty is still a go but we … hello guys and gals,The random idea or thrifty fifty is still a go but we have had teething problems with the hosting. I have pm faev and it seems to be working now. Obviously it is quite hard to organise 50 people to get registered and vote so it has taken a bit of time and a few people have dropped out. I am going to be appointing trustee's for the pot and then taking the pounds so we can get to the actual fun part and hopefully get busy againPLEASE IF YOU ARE STILL IN POST ON THE FORUM AND DONT GIVE UPTHANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCEDREWDUDE - CREATOR

im still in but cant get to the forum to post. cant wait till this gets going !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions