The Range store open?

Posted 1st Apr
Hi,

I'm all for staying in, but has anyone been to The Range for essentials?

What can you buy from the store in terms of essentials or can you get everything?

I have looked online and the information is confusing but also everything i want seems to be in store only?
Community Updates
11 Comments
The one near us as an Iceland in store and friend says you can buy anything in the rest of the shop. B&M are the same. Have had an email of Wilkinson's to say their stores are open.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 1st Apr
Yea. Plenty of shops open which is surprising including homebargins, savers and £1 shops
So all stock is available in store then? thank you.
Bet they'll all be shopping for DIY stuff to do jobs while at home
I don’t think there’s any harm in buying diy items so you can get jobs done at home, I personally will be going to buy fence paint soon which will help pass the time
Misslovely01/04/2020 11:06

Yea. Plenty of shops open which is surprising including homebargins, …Yea. Plenty of shops open which is surprising including homebargins, savers and £1 shops

Considering the fact Home Bargains, $1 shops and Savers sell essential items such as long life milk, frozen food, toilet roll, etc it isn't surprising at all that those stores are still open
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 1st Apr
Reduced closing times at most B&M stores of 6pm. I found this out yesterday when i turned up after 6pm
Edited by: "navo5" 1st Apr
Yeah the store near me in Swindon was open for everything! Only open till 6 tho
Been looking for paint for the shed but can’t get the colour I want all sold out and I’m bored oot ma nut
navo501/04/2020 12:39

Reduced closing times at most B&M stores of 6pm. I found this out …Reduced closing times at most B&M stores of 6pm. I found this out yesterday when turned after 6pm

Most if not all stores are running reduced opening hours if open.
It's open.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions