Groups

THE REAL DEAL FURNITURE STORE / HOME FURNITURE CENTRE (new name) store Stockton

Just an update to my recent post - hotukdeals.com/mis…194

I still have not received a refund or my sofa's and I want to warn members that it is now in the hands of the bank, and imo DO NOT TRUST THIS SHOP
    It has now moved along to a new unit next door but one, the sign above the shop now reads HOME FURNITURE CENTRE

I hope this helps some members from getting money tied up for months ans not getting goods

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/colin995/IMG_20150109_121907.jpg

I would tread carefully here OP unless you have proof that the two businesses are the same with just a name changed are connected.

Good luck with your case though sounds a total nightmare

Did you pay via credit card?

Original Poster

pookey1

Did you pay via credit card?

I paid with debit card. There is a scheme to get your money back and I have applied. Also informed local trading standards

On portrack lane where staples was. Looks like a scummy dump to be fair.

Original Poster

Graham1979

On portrack lane where staples was. Looks like a scummy dump to be fair.

yes it does but it was in the unit at the other end of the block and looked a lot better

Hi I bought something from real deal furniture total nightmare to deal with. Did you get an invoice from the shop with real deal furniture on it but when you paid a receipt with derwent valley bargain furnishings on there?

Original Poster

ye

sainty999

Hi I bought something from real deal furniture total nightmare to deal … Hi I bought something from real deal furniture total nightmare to deal with. Did you get an invoice from the shop with real deal furniture on it but when you paid a receipt with derwent valley bargain furnishings on there?

yes I got different invoices the place is a total rip off please try let people know NOT to use this shop or HOME FURNITURE CENTRE
    I hope you got money or item in the end, I got a full refund from the debit card operator NOT the shop

I too did not get the furniture I Ordered. Plus constantly lied too about the situation. Did get money bank eventually. Avoid this shop at all cost!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions