THE REAL DEAL FURNITURE STORE / HOME FURNITURE CENTRE (new name) store Stockton

Found 11th Jan 2015
Just an update to my recent post - hotukdeals.com/tag…194

I still have not received a refund or my sofa's and I want to warn members that it is now in the hands of the bank, and imo DO NOT TRUST THIS SHOP
It has now moved along to a new unit next door but one, the sign above the shop now reads HOME FURNITURE CENTRE

I hope this helps some members from getting money tied up for months ans not getting goods
Community Updates
MiscFurniture
9 Comments
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/colin995/IMG_20150109_121907.jpg
I would tread carefully here OP unless you have proof that the two businesses are the same with just a name changed are connected.

Good luck with your case though sounds a total nightmare
Did you pay via credit card?
pookey1

Did you pay via credit card?

I paid with debit card. There is a scheme to get your money back and I have applied. Also informed local trading standards
On portrack lane where staples was. Looks like a scummy dump to be fair.
Graham1979

On portrack lane where staples was. Looks like a scummy dump to be fair.

yes it does but it was in the unit at the other end of the block and looked a lot better
Hi I bought something from real deal furniture total nightmare to deal with. Did you get an invoice from the shop with real deal furniture on it but when you paid a receipt with derwent valley bargain furnishings on there?

ye

sainty999

Hi I bought something from real deal furniture total nightmare to deal … Hi I bought something from real deal furniture total nightmare to deal with. Did you get an invoice from the shop with real deal furniture on it but when you paid a receipt with derwent valley bargain furnishings on there?

yes I got different invoices the place is a total rip off please try let people know NOT to use this shop or HOME FURNITURE CENTRE
I hope you got money or item in the end, I got a full refund from the debit card operator NOT the shop
I too did not get the furniture I Ordered. Plus constantly lied too about the situation. Did get money bank eventually. Avoid this shop at all cost!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions