Groups

The real housewives of ISIS

Link in post #1

21 Comments

You are not allowed to laugh at anyone else if you a white, employed, middle class, heterosexual male with no disabilities and aged between 25-34. Anyone else, well you can laugh at whoever you want.

What's the point in labeling something insensitive. Mainstream comedy has been insensitive for years, Frankie Boyles whole career is based on it and he was prime time BBC fodder.

Watch it or don't watch it and move on.

batezy_1984

You are not allowed to laugh at anyone else if you a white, employed, … You are not allowed to laugh at anyone else if you a white, employed, middle class, heterosexual male with no disabilities and aged between 25-34. Anyone else, well you can laugh at whoever you want.

I'm alright then as I'm a white, employed, middle class, heterosexual male with no disabilities and I'M 40 HA HA HA HA HA!

LoRdPlOps111

I'm alright then as I'm a white, employed, middle class, heterosexual … I'm alright then as I'm a white, employed, middle class, heterosexual male with no disabilities and I'M 40 HA HA HA HA HA!

Yep you are given a free pass!

That clip was funny, ridiculous ideologies deserve to be ridiculed and that will do more damage to isis and the like that any amount of bombs and guns.

Banned

professorEX

Overkill of a classic.

Whatever it was if you watch live TV you paid for it through the TV tax.

Shame people have to pay the BBC to watch Sky news.

Graham1979

Whatever it was if you watch live TV you paid for it through the TV … Whatever it was if you watch live TV you paid for it through the TV tax.Shame people have to pay the BBC to watch Sky news.

Damn the BBC brigade is on the prowl tonight X)

LoRdPlOps111

I'm alright then as I'm a white, employed, middle class, heterosexual … I'm alright then as I'm a white, employed, middle class, heterosexual male with no disabilities and I'M 40 HA HA HA HA HA!

Me too, but I'm also married which means I'm not allowed to smile, let alone laugh.

just waiting for the terrorist attack on the BBC buildings, you just know there will be some kind of incident i the coming weeks

coys67

That clip was funny, ridiculous ideologies deserve to be ridiculed and … That clip was funny, ridiculous ideologies deserve to be ridiculed and that will do more damage to isis and the like that any amount of bombs and guns.

I actually agree. We mystify these moronic ideologies and make them to be more powerful than they are, but what we should be doing is laughing at them.

For years the BBC has been criticised for being some bastion of 'PC' but here they're celebrating the free speech we have and mocking something that is absolutely ripe for mocking.

Well done BBC.

Four lions better....rubber dingy rapid.
    youtu.be/xc8…kvo
    Edited by: "Adam786123" 5th Jan

Looks good.

Banned

We can laugh all we want, but the sad reality is, that for some they are "indoctrinated", but far more disturbing, for some it is their free choice to become an "ISIS" wife. I cannot fathom the reasons for that "free choice"...

smiler594

We can laugh all we want, but the sad reality is, that for some they are … We can laugh all we want, but the sad reality is, that for some they are "indoctrinated", but far more disturbing, for some it is their free choice to become an "ISIS" wife. I cannot fathom the reasons for that "free choice"...

​people joining most cults do so freely.

Original Poster

There's calls for this to be made into a series, where as on the flip side there's also calls for the bbc to remove it and its been labeled as distasteful. Personally i don't see there being any problem and it is quite funny, all they're doing is mocking ISIS, thats all. I can't think who that would offend other than ISIS because even regular Muslims say ISIS have nothing to do with Islam.

I find it disgusting , many people died and this is just taking the pi** , dont see any programmes about bush, blair, nazis or jews

amzzzzyyyy

I find it disgusting , many people died and this is just taking the pi** … I find it disgusting , many people died and this is just taking the pi** , dont see any programmes about bush, blair, nazis or jews

http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1396227695/zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

Fawlty Towers did it 40+ years ago and that's one of many many examples.

youtube.com/wat…QW0
    Edited by: "dcx_badass" 8th Jan

if spitting image was still on air.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions