Groups

The really good deal post !!!

Banned
    Do people find it hard to find some good deals and when I say good I mean really good

well i just though that if people found a really good in HUKDs then maybe they could put it up here

just an idea!!!

31 Comments

is everyone just having a bad , grumpy day !

so you want hot deals posted on this thread? why not just have the opening page with only hot deals displayed?

Original Poster Banned

juicyx;1966698

not really :-D

just checking .

amansk;1966706

so you want hot deals posted on this thread? why not just have the … so you want hot deals posted on this thread? why not just have the opening page with only hot deals displayed?

That was my initial thought to!!http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sSig_heeheehee.gif

Original Poster Banned

]http//ww…es/

Here's one i posted it came quite hot

Original Poster Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1966733

That was my initial thought to!!

I don't know

juicyx;1966698

Cam;1966718

not really :-D

juicyx;1966722

just checking .

Funny. Your post does sound like a rant though, especially the way it is written. Maybe have a lie down? :whistling:

Cam;1966734

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/173864/james-bond-ian-fleming-whole-series/Here's one i posted it came quite hot

its 288 degrees, so would come up under hot deals....

hotukdeals.com/all…hot

that should be the right link

Cam;1966734

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/173864/james-bond-ian-fleming-whole-series/Here's one i posted it came quite hot

Ahh, I got it now. It's all about me! erm... and my dog.

Original Poster Banned

Liddle ol' me;1966764

Ahh, I got it now. It's all about me! erm... and my dog.

No that's one deal oh come on if ur just gonna be like that ill just expire it okay so who thinks i should yes/no

Oh and by the way I dont have a dog so gt ur facts straight :w00t:

im confused!

Original Poster Banned

]http//ww…up/

There's is someone elses okay

Liddle ol' me;1966752

Funny. Your post does sound like a rant though, especially the way it is … Funny. Your post does sound like a rant though, especially the way it is written. Maybe have a lie down? :whistling:

Lol its friday everyone cheer up :-D

Cam;1966791

No that's one deal oh come on if ur just gonna be like that ill just … No that's one deal oh come on if ur just gonna be like that ill just expire it okay so who thinks i should yes/noOh and by the way I dont have a dog so gt ur facts straight :w00t:

yes

cool avatar by the way

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"]:-DSmile its friday !!!:whistling:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

juicyx;1966839

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"]:-DSmile its friday … [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"]:-DSmile its friday !!!:whistling:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

amansk;1966821

yescool avatar by the way

Yes come on people its Friday

Thankyou GoDutchGo helped me do it i'lll try and find the site for you if you want??

Banned

butts

Cam;1966846

Yes come on people its FridayThankyou GoDutchGo helped me do it i'lll try … Yes come on people its FridayThankyou GoDutchGo helped me do it i'lll try and find the site for you if you want??

nah, its cool, not into that whole avatar thing yet, maybe next week, lol. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Proximo;1966849

butts

????WHAT???? :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

amansk;1966866

nah, its cool, not into that whole avatar thing yet, maybe next week, … nah, its cool, not into that whole avatar thing yet, maybe next week, lol. :thumbsup:

kk:p :-D

thanks

ikwym cam...some of the deals seem lame.... but tbh wats hot for one might not be hot for another...so u wnt get a 'really hot deals' page to take off as it will be the same as the front page....just gotta see what takes ur pick mate.

What is the point in this!? Waste of space...
    Why do you think they made the hot deals page?

Maybe an unmissable deals thread?

I don't look at the telly threads as I'm not in the market for a telly, but if one came up for a quid I'd buy one! If the price wasn't in the title then I wouldn't see it but if it was posted in an unmissable deals thread then I'd know about it!

The house on the hill has abject poverty written all over it. Yes, Friday, exactly. Smile? Give the dog a bone. Ah, no bone? Am I losing my head? No, Friday, smile - don't smile - y'see it's easy. Confusion abounds in a land where space is wasted and deals are too cold to handle. There. Said it. Phew!

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]The licky bees and bounding doggies are making me feel dizzy!!! :giggle:

Thank crunchie its Friday eh.. the whole world has gone banananananas ... Happy weekend all! :);-)
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;1967382

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]The licky bees and bounding doggies are making … [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]The licky bees and bounding doggies are making me feel dizzy!!! :giggle:Thank crunchie its Friday eh.. the whole world has gone banananananas ... Happy weekend all! :);-)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol

Original Poster Banned

[COLOR="Red"]SHALL I JUST EXPIRE IT???[/COLOR]

Cam;1970297

[COLOR="Red"]SHALL I JUST EXPIRE IT???[/COLOR]

:whistling: [CENTER][COLOR="Lime"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]me thinks everybody is outside enjoying the sunshine [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1112
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34

See more discussions