The Resident Evil 2 “1-Shot” demo releases 11th January

Found 8th Jan
Quick heads up for anybody interested in the game, or looking to try before buying. The Resident Evil 2 “1-Shot” demo will release on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this coming Friday.

3159917-BAf25.jpg
PlayStation Blog

Play 30 minutes of Resident Evil 2 in the new “1-Shot” demo, out 11th January on PS4

Thirty minutes. That’s how much time you’ll have with the Resident Evil 2 “1-Shot” demo when it comes to PlayStation Network on 11th January!

As the name might suggest, you can play as much as you like for 30 minutes of in-game time, but once the clock runs out, so does the demo. You’re going to want to maximise your time playing through this unique experience, so we have a handful of tips for players to keep in mind when they sink their teeth into the demo:

[Read more here]
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Comment Deleted :D:D:D

Hi!
Loved this game, my favourite in the series. Just edges it over 4 for me.
I've just noticed that it's a limited time demo that will be delisted on 31st January.
Cant wait for this!!!
Cannot wait!!!
Fun. I reckon I can complete it and get all the achievements in 30 mins
BuzzDuraband4 h, 2 m ago

I've just noticed that it's a limited time demo that will be delisted on …I've just noticed that it's a limited time demo that will be delisted on 31st January.

this happened with the original resident evil 2. you had 15 min to play iirc. the reason it delists 31/01 is that the full game comes out 29th. demo is to build hype. im hyped!
Looking forward to this!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions