The Return of Google Opinion Rewards

Posted 12th May
play.google.com/sto…sks

I thought it might be time to alert others to Google Opinion Rewards, an app that gives you Google credit for completing 5 second surveys. I have made nearly £40 in two years, which isn't bad considering.

Credit can be used on a number of things including in app purchases, games and videos.

If you turn on location services when out it has been known to get up to 3 surveys a day. Yes it's not going to make you rich, but it's a proven legitimate way to make a few extra pounds for doing next to nothing.

3461778.jpg
Community Updates
Also available for Apple devices - apps.apple.com/gb/…728

Groups

14 Comments
In Android it’s used in apps and movies etc, on apple which I now have it can be transferred to PayPal
I lost loads of money through android as movies were old so didn’t bother
Ive been using this for a good while too. Buy the odd app here and there and recently i just signed up to9 google one to expand my cloud storage. You can take it per month from what you have earned and then the rest (once it comes to that) from your card. pretty cool really
Not had a survey in about a month as I'm just staying home :/
deals6912/05/2020 12:06

Not had a survey in about a month as I'm just staying home :/

You can still get surveys though - I've had the usual ones about relationships, work, etc, but also ones on YouTube videos I've watched, and another one that I thought was strange, but can't remember why.
alg12/05/2020 12:18

You can still get surveys though - I've had the usual ones about …You can still get surveys though - I've had the usual ones about relationships, work, etc, but also ones on YouTube videos I've watched, and another one that I thought was strange, but can't remember why.

Ahh, never had any survey like that, all mine have always been location based but I do watch alot of youtube too
deals6912/05/2020 12:19

Ahh, never had any survey like that, all mine have always been location …Ahh, never had any survey like that, all mine have always been location based but I do watch alot of youtube too

Strangely enough - I used to get almost daily ones about "Have I been to" ... usually involving shops near work or my local Asda or Tesco. But nothing for the last 8 weeks (I started working from home 8 weeks ago) despite a trip to one or the other at least once a week, and walking past them when I go for my exercise. But my wife does get them when she's been out for shopping.
Had it since 2014. Get a fair share of surveys. Lately it's mostly been 1 or 2 questions like rent, employment etc.

40721793-1nADf.jpg
alg12/05/2020 12:39

Strangely enough - I used to get almost daily ones about "Have I been to" …Strangely enough - I used to get almost daily ones about "Have I been to" ... usually involving shops near work or my local Asda or Tesco. But nothing for the last 8 weeks (I started working from home 8 weeks ago) despite a trip to one or the other at least once a week, and walking past them when I go for my exercise. But my wife does get them when she's been out for shopping.

Haha same pretty much, thinks my gym is a shop so I always get a survey the day after going
40721958-0eg0z.jpgHad mine running since April 2015.
Edited by: "alg" 12th May
Anyone not getting surveys since lockdown, try asking your Google Assistant "how long to get to.... " a town or place near by. I triggered a couple of "big earners" (in terms of these surveys )- a 41p and 35p survey.
Ever since we had the baby it's always sending us surveys.
google will steal your money if you dont spend it
CrispEditor12/05/2020 21:16

google will steal your money if you dont spend it

After a year I think and it does warn you.
morgie12/05/2020 21:42

After a year I think and it does warn you.

think it took them 2-3y in my case, and i dont understand. Its money in your account, not theirs. Not a loan. The warning is irrelevant. Its plainly theft.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions