The Reviews On This Amazon Item Are Excellent

Posted 27th Sep
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
WhatABargainFind27/09/2019 17:07

To check reviews : https://www.fakespot.com/To check price …To check reviews : https://www.fakespot.com/To check price history:https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/

I was being sarcastic. See the reviews,
Great mug
Predikuesi27/09/2019 17:13

I was being sarcastic. See the reviews,

Oh 😳 ermm noted
"It's dishwasher safe too which is a plus."
Lol, yep it's amazing just how many times I read Amazon reviews that are not related to the item I was looking to buy... seriously though it's really annoying when you are looking for genuine reviews of a product.
Still working out how you'd drink from it.... when not plugged in obv. Could be messy otherwise
Edited by: "Whammerhead" 27th Sep
To be fair anyone with half a brain , takes reviews with a pinch of salt . Ok Amazon reviews are tainted by "paid for" incentivised reviews -as are many other sites including this one .

Despite getting loads of flak from members for my campaigns against Chinese sellers on here " Had hundreds of orders from xxx Chinese seller" , never had a problem ,customer service excellent " most of these recommendations were found to be from HUKD members who were incentivised to post positive comments on this site . I spotted the similar (almost word for word ) comments in a couple of weeks - took HUKD 12 months to realise - or maybe they didn't want to .

Look at Trip advisor (a site I do trust ) and commenters staying the same week have opposite views on the hotel . All you can do is use your intelligence to sort the wheat from the chaff . Who has had a bad experience , who had an unrealistic expectation etc .

Once you become a cynic (like me ) it is not difficult to sort through " reviews " and recommendations on any site - be it Amazon or Trip advisor , HUKD or others . Fellow members - use your brain and don't be a sheep - Honestly its not that hard !

Nicking (almost !) a well worn phrase "reviews are for the guidance of wise men " - "for the obedience of fools "
Edited by: "rogparki" 27th Sep
deleted733638
deleted90213927/09/2019 21:57

To be fair anyone with half a brain , takes reviews with a pinch of salt . …To be fair anyone with half a brain , takes reviews with a pinch of salt . Ok Amazon reviews are tainted by "paid for" incentivised reviews -as are many other sites including this one .Despite getting loads of flak from members for my campaigns against Chinese sellers on here " Had hundreds of orders from xxx Chinese seller" , never had a problem ,customer service excellent " most of these recommendations were found to be from HUKD members who were incentivised to post positive comments on this site . I spotted the similar (almost word for word ) comments in a couple of weeks - took HUKD 12 months to realise - or maybe they didn't want to .Look at Trip advisor (a site I do trust ) and commenters staying the same week have opposite views on the hotel . All you can do is use your intelligence to sort the wheat from the chaff . Who has had a bad experience , who had an unrealistic expectation etc .Once you become a cynic (like me ) it is not difficult to sort through " reviews " and recommendations on any site - be it Amazon or Trip advisor , HUKD or others . Fellow members - use your brain and don't be a sheep - Honestly its not that hard !

Use your half a brain and actually click the link. You might then comment something reasonably to do with the original post.
Edited by: "deleted733638" 27th Sep
deleted73363827/09/2019 22:02

Use your half a brain and actually click the link. You might then comment …Use your half a brain and actually click the link. You might then comment something reasonably to do with the original post.

And your point is ? I think I covered it junior ? Probably went over your head (not difficult!) but the point was about should we trust reviews ? Bedtime maybe Junior ? Too subtle for you ?
Yeah, review highjacking using unrelated products has been a problem on Amazon for a while. I always use a site like reviewmeta.com/ when checking a product sold on Amazon.
Carberry199427/09/2019 22:51

Yeah, review highjacking using unrelated products has been a problem on …Yeah, review highjacking using unrelated products has been a problem on Amazon for a while. I always use a site like https://reviewmeta.com/ when checking a product sold on Amazon.

At the end of the day reviews can only be taken as a whole , and with a pinch of salt for limited guidance . There are incentivised good ones , and maybe incentivised bad ones a fact that seems to have escaped our friend @JoeyJoJoJunior and perhaps other folk who also are perhaps a bit gullible ?. Reviews are for guidance only and should be backed up by reference to sites such as you suggest .
deleted733638
deleted90213927/09/2019 23:03

At the end of the day reviews can only be taken as a whole , and with a …At the end of the day reviews can only be taken as a whole , and with a pinch of salt for limited guidance . There are incentivised good ones , and maybe incentivised bad ones a fact that seems to have escaped our friend @deleted733638 and perhaps other folk who also are perhaps a bit gullible ?. Reviews are for guidance only and should be backed up by reference to sites such as you suggest .

I think what’s escaped you here is that this post was a joke, nothing to do with whether reviews are fake or not. Are you really suggesting that op was genuinely asking if reviews about mugs were genuinely about grass strimmers, or what? Because you’re banging on about nonsense yet again
Edited by: "deleted733638" 28th Sep
deleted73363828/09/2019 11:53

I think what’s escaped you here is that this post was a joke, nothing to d …I think what’s escaped you here is that this post was a joke, nothing to do with whether reviews are fake or not. Are you really suggesting that op was genuinely asking if reviews about mugs were genuinely about grass strimmers, or what? Because you’re banging on about nonsense yet again

The reviews being fake (ie not for the item listed) was the whole point of this post, do you think it would have been posted if the reviews had been correct?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants