Groups

the right diet

take the test and find the right diet for you bbc.co.uk/gui…fg8

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

3 Comments

Save yourself the bother...

Eat less and exercise more.

Took the test, "you are not in any diet category".

Its just a stupid series of questions asking if you reach for a box of chocolates when you are upset and that kind of thing, the fact I clicked that I lose interest in food when stressed doesn't seem to bother it, so I guess the tv show its linked too is crap and all, all about telling fatties to reach for the kleenex rather then the cakes and not really about if you have a healthy diet for you at all.

Error440

Took the test, "you are not in any diet category".Its just a stupid … Took the test, "you are not in any diet category".Its just a stupid series of questions asking if you reach for a box of chocolates when you are upset and that kind of thing, the fact I clicked that I lose interest in food when stressed doesn't seem to bother it, so I guess the tv show its linked too is crap and all, all about telling fatties to reach for the kleenex rather then the cakes and not really about if you have a healthy diet for you at all.

lol, got the same result. Totally pointless test.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions