Your Score = 6545
    Suprisingly Adequate

wouldnt load for me :thinking:

i got a score of 6941 :w00t:

"you rock dude " i got 7110

Your Score = 6472
    Suprisingly Adequate

Must be the former barmaid in me :thumbsup:

7810... Working in a cocktail bar for a year obviously paid off!

A lot of pretty ladies ordered cosmo's so I remember the recipe well.

I rock dude! score of 7071.... although the first time i did it it blew up cos i shook it for too long lol

paceCETTA

I rock dude! score of 7071.... although the first time i did it it blew … I rock dude! score of 7071.... although the first time i did it it blew up cos i shook it for too long lol

lol, you stay away from making my drinks then:giggle:

3681, tasty:oops: Apparently I should add a dash of lime, which surprisingly is one of the few things I already had the initiative to do. Drink anyone?

I didnt try to make a cosmopolitan, just made my own mix I just chose at random really

437 lol

he doesnt like my mixes, i think they r abit 2 strong

I killed the barman oh dear

Original Poster

he doesnt like my mixes either! and I used to be a barmaid, going to go hang my head in shame

geek grrrl

he doesnt like my mixes either! and I used to be a barmaid, going to go … he doesnt like my mixes either! and I used to be a barmaid, going to go hang my head in shame

:giggle: He likes mine and I have never had a drop of alcohol in my life and live with parents who are both T-Total

7780, and he played the air guitar lol

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

:giggle: He likes mine and I have never had a drop of alcohol in my life … :giggle: He likes mine and I have never had a drop of alcohol in my life and live with parents who are both T-Total

aha, so the game requires no skill at all and im still the best barmaid evar!!11

geek grrrl

I used to be a barmaid,

yes USED to! wonder why ! ? :giggle: ;-)

geek grrrl

aha, so the game requires no skill at all and im still the best barmaid … aha, so the game requires no skill at all and im still the best barmaid evar!!11

:giggle: No I am just brilliant at everything :giggle: Didnt you know my middle name is perfect????[SIZE="1"]First name is Not......[/SIZE] :giggle:

Original Poster

intenso100

yes USED to! wonder why ! ? :giggle: ;-)

hehe, shush. I left of my own accord

julia my middles names than, [SIZE="1"]first better, third you[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764199
      3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523

See more discussions