the saints thread on memory cards or help pls

9 replies
Found 14th Jul 2009
wheres the best place to get a memory stick pro duo but that im goin to recieve before sunday thanks!

9 Comments

If you order from play today I am sure that you will get it by Thursday/Friday at latest

Failing that pay for next day with amazon?

I'm not sure about Play.com to be honest, I always seem to wait around 5-7 days for stuff from them. You might be better hitting the high street just to be sure or finding somewhere that does next day delivery.

ChipSticks;5745565

I'm not sure about Play.com to be honest, I always seem to wait around … I'm not sure about Play.com to be honest, I always seem to wait around 5-7 days for stuff from them. You might be better hitting the high street just to be sure or finding somewhere that does next day delivery.

Agreed I find play very hit and miss (usually miss)

I doubt whether play would be ther for Friday.

What size were you after?

No way will you get it from Play by Friday if you order it today.

A next day service is the only way now, as most places won't post until tomorrow now, and anything other than next-day might not come in time.

Original Poster

greg_68;5745605

Agreed I find play very hit and miss (usually miss)I doubt whether play … Agreed I find play very hit and miss (usually miss)I doubt whether play would be ther for Friday.What size were you after?

not too fussed pref 4gb as then wouldnt have toupgrade but goin to see ne yo so want to take lots pics and film

I ordered a m2 4gb card last wednesday and it was delivered Friday from Play, so it can be done!!

better off with amazon imo,standard delivery will get it here in a couple of days(not super saver)

Oh, Just seen this....

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Head to the high street hun xx :thumbsup:

Jumpingphil;5746654

]You need to put 6 months and OLDER in your search.

its probably been spammed anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564057
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184
    3. Leicester sack their manager!69
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474

See more discussions