the samsung tocco what do you think of it?

6 replies
Found 11th Feb 2009
right i have just bought one but have heard that they can be difficult to use with the touch screen especially for texting. so just want to know if any of you have the tocco and what you think to it.

1. Misc
  2. Samsung
6 Comments

greyparrot;4291018

right i have just bought one but have heard that they can be difficult … right i have just bought one but have heard that they can be difficult to use with the touch screen especially for texting. so just want to know if any of you have the tocco and [COLOR=red]what you think to it.[/COLOR]

I have tried "thinking" various things to it but to no avail, in the end i just use the touch screeen like everyone else.

can it record during phone calls? (it can be handy when dealing with some companies ie, virgin media and yes i ask them if i can record the conversation). my lg viewty doesnt have the function so i am looking to upgrade.

bargain surfer;4347640

I have tried "thinking" various things to it but to no avail, in the end … I have tried "thinking" various things to it but to no avail, in the end i just use the touch screeen like everyone else.

Like prayer? I guess it'd be as effective as praying to anything else!

meeowcat;4347683

can it record during phone calls? (it can be handy when dealing with some … can it record during phone calls? (it can be handy when dealing with some companies ie, virgin media and yes i ask them if i can record the conversation). my lg viewty doesnt have the function so i am looking to upgrade.

Not legally! Most phones do this but you need to alert the person on the other end first!

gileswendes@hotm;4347740

Not legally! Most phones do this but you need to alert the person on the … Not legally! Most phones do this but you need to alert the person on the other end first!

i know the legalities, maybe re-read my post. do you even have this phone. ?

I have this phone and it took a bit of gettign used to, but now its very useful, and i really like the user interface
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3486
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414667
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1423
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226660

See more discussions