Groups

The Scheme

BBC 1 tonight on English tv lol

Cant wait tae see what our English cousins make of this !!

Caused a right malarky up here in Scotland when first shown about 2 years ago. poor Bullit lol

19 Comments

didnt watch tonights but saw the first episode, all i can say is 'how much smoking'!

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

didnt watch tonights but saw the first episode, all i can say is 'how … didnt watch tonights but saw the first episode, all i can say is 'how much smoking'!

Starting now on BBC1 England michelleleemoo

Allypurinal

Starting now on BBC1 England michelleleemoo

will be watching it at some point in the future, what happened to bullit?

Original Poster

Poor Bullit gained a new family and lives happy ever after !! lol

Didn't he lose a paw though?

Hissy Miss

Didn't he lose a paw though?

what after the police incident?

Original Poster

His maw and paw never wanted nothing tae do with him since the age of 3 days.
    Bullit is a free spirit and even tho lived with drugs he never took drugs !!

GO BULLIT

Banned

what a bunch of Scrouts.

Original Poster

LOL best of tv's dvd's away on holiday , drugs, drink, brand new cars and this mad celtic family dont work LOL

Fantastic !!

DangerGod

what a bunch of Scrouts.

Whats a scrout?

Banned

thank god for the subtitles.

Banned

cath1510

Whats a scrout?

A pejorative noun used to describe a person of low social and economic standing. Implies ill- mannered behaviour.Not to be confused with the common bum, scrouts are the product of at least 4 generations' breeding of the chronically unemployable underclass.

i see theyre not refering to marvin as 'recovering' addict anymore

Original Poster

DangerGod

A pejorative noun used to describe a person of low social and economic … A pejorative noun used to describe a person of low social and economic standing. Implies ill- mannered behaviour.Not to be confused with the common bum, scrouts are the product of at least 4 generations' breeding of the chronically unemployable underclass.

?? people fae Birmingham ??

Original Poster

wait till next week and the proddy junkies are on lol with the Lassie from HELL . total zoonie is this lass.

LOL it gets better hahahahaha Poor Gordon likely has a £200k stash fae a prev bank job under the mattres lol.

DangerGod

thank god for the subtitles.

I COULDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEM, AND IM FROM GLASGOW LOL

people like that make me ashamed to be scottish
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions