Groups

The School Trip. Joke.

A group of primary school children, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a school trip to Aintree to watch the Grand National and learn about horses.

When it was time to take the children to the toilet, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys with the other.The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's toilet when one of the boys came out and told her that some of them couldn't reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the boys up, one by one, holding their willies to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was fantastically well
    endowed.Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, "You must be in year four".
    "No, madam" he replied, "I'm riding Silver Spirit in the 4.15".

6 Comments

Original Poster

I thought jokes went in Feedback?
    Sorry about my toilet humour! :-D

Banned

My teacher never helped me go to toilet, guess I was at the wrong school

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3720595

nah nobody looks in here, put them in misc, no need to apologise, i … nah nobody looks in here, put them in misc, no need to apologise, i lol'd:p:-D

I'm new to this, how do I move it to misc from feedback? :oops:

Original Poster

lumoruk;3720602

My teacher never helped me go to toilet, guess I was at the wrong school

Or had the wrong teacher :w00t:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3720826

i think you press the report button, (the warning sign next to your avvy) … i think you press the report button, (the warning sign next to your avvy) and ask the mods to move it for you:thumbsup:

Thanks, I've done that. :roll:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3722885

lol, didn't seem to help much:p

Oh to be a Solar Flare, rather than a lowly matchstick.

I love your' avatar, that cat certainly has some "Cattitude"! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …181464
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1532

See more discussions