Groups

The sickness!

Is there a bug going around that causes vomiting and a terrible cough?

My small person developed a cough last week, I had to pick him up from school on Thursday early as he vomited 3 times in class, he then spent most of the day asleep, kept him home friday, he's been coughing a lot, not eating much, on monday and tuesday he was very tired after school sleeping on tbe floor as soon as we got in so I decided to give him a break and keep him home Wednesday, was going to take him to school this morning but he's at it again vomited 4 times before 9am.

24 Comments

Banned

Original Poster

I'm banned from there for telling someone they deserved a slap

get down with it youtu.be/09L…dfw appogies I added that before reading body of message.hope your little one gets better
    Edited by: "violentj" 24th Nov 2016

yes my little boy has had it for nearly 3 weeks but docs just use their favourite excuse! "Viral"

They don't seem to like the truth on there do they! X)

Banned

kreen

yes my little boy has had it for nearly 3 weeks but docs just use their … yes my little boy has had it for nearly 3 weeks but docs just use their favourite excuse! "Viral"

But chances are, it is?

kreen

yes my little boy has had it for nearly 3 weeks but docs just use their … yes my little boy has had it for nearly 3 weeks but docs just use their favourite excuse! "Viral"

​what, so you want antibiotics, even though that just contributes to the antibiotic resistant bacteria thats becoming more common?

Error440

I'm banned from there for telling someone they deserved a slap

Lol, brilliant

vomiting could be connected to the coughing especially if bringing up some lovely mucus
    doctor best bet though ofc

My kids been off this week being projectile sick, there is definitely something in the air

In my experience, doctors just tell you to leave it for a week and come back if it gets any worse. Then if it does get any worse, they say the same thing when you go back. And so on.

Stay back!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/012/092/f36.jpg

But also hope he feels better soon

everypennycounts

My kids been off this week being projectile sick, there is definitely … My kids been off this week being projectile sick, there is definitely something in the air

​Yes, probably bit's of carrot and an unpleasant aroma if they have been projectile vomiting! X)

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q621/stuartjhanley/gif/tumblr_mzrwh5hubV1rp0vkjo2_500_zpsk9fmcgg9.gif

Original Poster

I've been coughing for weeks but I don't think I have it, I did throw up yesterday but I blame eating half a tube of cheese pringles for breakfast

Error440

I've been coughing for weeks but I don't think I have it, I did throw up … I've been coughing for weeks but I don't think I have it, I did throw up yesterday but I blame eating half a tube of cheese pringles for breakfast

Yeah, that could be it. You'd be much better off sticking to a box of Maltesers for breakfast, à la deeky.

Error440

I've been coughing for weeks but I don't think I have it, I did throw up … I've been coughing for weeks but I don't think I have it, I did throw up yesterday but I blame eating half a tube of cheese pringles for breakfast

You deserve a sla... hang on a minute.

Their is a viral going around in my area, My youngest had it about 2 weeks ago.

Original Poster

Chewable morphine

shauneco

Their is a viral going around in my area, My youngest had it about 2 … Their is a viral going around in my area, My youngest had it about 2 weeks ago.

There was a viral on my way home from work at 6ish. Going along the Mancunian Way

Error440

Chewable morphine

oO

deeky

There was a viral on my way home from work at 6ish. Going along the … There was a viral on my way home from work at 6ish. Going along the Mancunian Way

Oops, stupid autocorrect lol.

shauneco

Oops, stupid autocorrect lol.

Haha, I haven't turned into the grammar police I was referring to some sort of virus going along the mancunian way in the direction of Old Trafford X)

Banned

why call him 'my small person'............... oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions