the silence bbc1 !? (spoilers inside)

did anyone watch it wasnt it supposed to be the last one tonight if it was the ending was crap lol

15 Comments

I cant believe that was the end,wot a let down!!

i agree! i wanted to know what happened, hate it when they end things like that.......

Original Poster

yeh its summed it ive wasted 4 hours of my life this week.

thanks bbc lol

I agree too, what a complete let down!

Banned

thanks for the spoilers

yes agree we thought it was great,then end it like that,was a shame.

colinsunderland

thanks for the spoilers

What spoilers?

I only said it was crap at the end,or did someone give the end away and then remove the comment?

deb8z

What spoilers?I only said it was crap at the end,or did someone give the … What spoilers?I only said it was crap at the end,or did someone give the end away and then remove the comment?

yeh i said something like..i assumed he didnt die and that she had got Rocky to squeal on them

i didnt remove it tho...

I've sky+ them all but will probably just delete without watching now - plus it got rotten reviews in the paper too.

Don't delete it kaks,it was really good until the end lol

yeh we enjoyed it too

deb8z

Don't delete it kaks,it was really good until the end lol

Ok - will give it a shot. Thanks

Banned

yeah, 4 hours of my life wasted on a 2 hour padded out show with no proper ending

I blame the bbc budget cuts

Banned

at least it was better than that crapfest ITV are showing called IDENTITY

thanks God for US TV shows!

I never thought I'd ever say that 10 years ago!

Banned

I started to watch it but gave up , especially after the toilet scene , bet there was some uncomfortable viewers , BBC trying too hard to be controversial
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061

See more discussions