Groups
    EXPIRED

The Simpsons Season Nine

[SIZE=2]Does anyone know the cheapest price for The Simpsons Season 9 DVD Set in Region 2? I'd prefer to have the normal disc set not the Lisas head.[/SIZE]

9 Comments

£27.49 inc delivery

blahdvd.com/bla…051

plus 5% back with quidco.I think the £5 offer has ended.

necrodeathhead

£27.49 inc … £27.49 inc deliveryhttp://www.blahdvd.com/blah/DVD_Product.aspx?productid=DVD-3321501022-WY&WT.mc_id=15&ref=1b4ce686-b712-4d3f-b7bc-ae02faee3051plus 5% back with quidco and £5off if its your first ever order.

how do you get the £5 off?

register with blah and they send you an e-mail with a voucher code on for £5 off your 1st order.

I think this offer has ended.

necrodeathhead

register with blah and they send you an e-mail with a voucher code on for … register with blah and they send you an e-mail with a voucher code on for £5 off your 1st order

thanks- i'm off to register now lol

James070891

[SIZE=2]Does anyone know the cheapest price for The Simpsons Season 9 DVD … [SIZE=2]Does anyone know the cheapest price for The Simpsons Season 9 DVD Set in Region 2? I'd prefer to have the normal disc set not the Lisas head.[/SIZE]

£27 on virgin online after using the 10% discount code posted by emma.

£24.49 Delivered at ]PowerPlay Direct when you use this voucher 'BRINC3'

If that voucher doesn't work, 'CRAWFORD' will get you a £1 off - thats still £25.49

....PLUS 4% back with Quidco....

....making it £23.51!! Beat that.

:thumbsup:

Banned

Waffles

£24.49 Delivered at ]PowerPlay Direct when you use this voucher 'BRINC3' … £24.49 Delivered at ]PowerPlay Direct when you use this voucher 'BRINC3' If that voucher doesn't work, 'CRAWFORD' will get you a £1 off - thats still £25.49 :)....PLUS 4% back with Quidco.... ....making it £23.51!! Beat that.:thumbsup:

]dvdsearchuk.com rules :thumbsup:

]gamesearchuk.com for video game prices rules too!!!

not saying that this is deffinate but last year when season 8 was released cd-wow did it at special price at £19.99 maybe it happen again , then again it may not.

Original Poster

I registered at Blahdvd but didnt get the £5 voucher. The offer has proably ended.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2243
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions