Groups
    EXPIRED

The Sims 4 limited edition (mac)

looking to buy this, any ideas where to get the cheapest physical copy? would mac version work on PC?

any help appreciated, thanks.

5 Comments

Im pretty sure the PC version works on macs. I don't think they do a mac version. I may be wrong though.

Original Poster

hocka

Im pretty sure the PC version works on macs. I don't think they do a mac … Im pretty sure the PC version works on macs. I don't think they do a mac version. I may be wrong though.

hmm, amazon have stated that their pc version "Platform: Windows XP / 7 / Vista" but i had bought a mac edition of sims 3, hopefully i'll find/they'll release it

Adam PDM

hmm, amazon have stated that their pc version "Platform: Windows XP / 7 … hmm, amazon have stated that their pc version "Platform: Windows XP / 7 / Vista" but i had bought a mac edition of sims 3, hopefully i'll find/they'll release it

The expansion packs we bought were pc versions and work fine on our mbp. The actuall base game was a key code from origin. I hope you find what you need xx

Original Poster

hocka

The expansion packs we bought were pc versions and work fine on our mbp. … The expansion packs we bought were pc versions and work fine on our mbp. The actuall base game was a key code from origin. I hope you find what you need xx

amazon.co.uk/Can…STS

thanks though!! appreciate your response.

Adam PDM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Can-play-this-Macbook-Pro/forum/Fx3IN1XRBECNW99/Tx18OQJO9M6BEZ7/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_aar_al_a?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00E4LGSTSthanks though!! appreciate your response.

Read the comment underneath, not sure what it means exactly, but it might help xx

Also, it says here that they are not working on a mac version atm. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69
      3. Curry haggle price?910
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions