THE SINGLE MOST MESMERISING THING YOU'LL EVER SEE!!!!

15 replies
Found 8th Mar 2008
The Blue Ball Machine!

blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/

15 Comments

yup!--------

wow..

i`ll show the kids that one...cool

I am at work and can't access the page:x

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/0/3/e035a08e616468d1b0500bc12dcc11e9.gif

:thinking::thinking:

amazing!

ruddy hell

Original Poster

It's really cool if you pick a ball from the top and try to follow its progress through the factory.

Banned

Looks a load of balls to me!!!!

hypnoticstate;1690597

It's really cool if you pick a ball from the top and try to follow its … It's really cool if you pick a ball from the top and try to follow its progress through the factory.

I picked a rubbish ball from one third of the way down, which just sort of got handed on and then fell out of the world at the bottom.
But it reminds me of the great intricate ant nest drawings that my kids used to do when they were little tackers - so love it!!

Well that made today worth living !

To me this is art and deserves recognition as such, what do other HUKD'ers think ??

Most excellent, thanks so much for posting, repped

Does anyone have any background knowledge to this ?

hypnoticstate;1690597

It's really cool if you pick a ball from the top and try to follow its … It's really cool if you pick a ball from the top and try to follow its progress through the factory.

I did this too and lost it half way down

hottoshop;1690944

Well that made today worth living !To me this is art and deserves … Well that made today worth living !To me this is art and deserves recognition as such, what do other HUKD'ers think ??Most excellent, thanks so much for posting, repped :)Does anyone have any background knowledge to this ?

I have been sent this in an email before. There were two pictures - I can't remember what the first one was but something along the lines of a single one of these blue balls bouncing in an empty room and that was supposed to represent a man's brain and his ability to multi-task. The second picture was this, as posted by the op, and that represents the workings of a woman's brain!!

shibi din;1691084

I have been sent this in an email before. There were two pictures - I … I have been sent this in an email before. There were two pictures - I can't remember what the first one was but something along the lines of a single one of these blue balls bouncing in an empty room and that was supposed to represent a man's brain and his ability to multi-task. The second picture was this, as posted by the op, and that represents the workings of a woman's brain!!

lol ! Sounds about right ! So I'm looking for a female graphic designer then :w00t::thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions